113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Eviction In Greater London's Harrow That Is Commercial

Commercial Eviction Of Tenants In Greater London's Harrow

If you are a commercial building landlord in Harrow, then there could be a few good reasons why you would want to retain possession of the premises, commonly, you may want it back if the current tenant is breaking rules set out in the lease terms, this could include failing to pay rent, not maintaining the Harrow property, disturbing the neighbours, or subletting the property without permission or consent.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Claiming Possession In Greater London's Harrow

Forfeiture implies taking back your premises in Harrow as the owner once an occupant has rented it.

However, you can only forfeit the lease if there is a specific clause permitting you to do so.

Every commercial lease in Greater London should have such a clause in your tenancy agreement that would increase your chances of taking back possession of your premises.

The right to forfeit in Harrow can be implemented by the landlords in the following ways:

Peaceable Re-entry In Harrow

This entails gaining entrance into the property in Eastbury, Burnt Oak, or Belmont and replacing the locks.

This is a risky option and your tenant may feel unfairly treated and apply for relief from forfeiture from the Greater London court, which means the tenant repossess your property in Harrow aside from claiming compensation for whatever losses they incurred during the wrongful and forceful eviction.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Apply To The Court For Possession In Harrow

This is the commonly preferred method in Harrow, the downside is that, like any court case, it may be expensive and time consuming so it should only be used after all else has failed.

The reasons filed for the repossession can also determine the direction of the eviction procedures.

Unpaid Rent In Greater London's Harrow

Landlords are not obligated to inform the tenant of a forfeiture with respect to failure to pay rent in Harrow, they can simply gain entrance into the property.

You don't need to acknowledge the continuance of the tenancy in Harrow, such as reminds the tenant of any overdue rent as this can mean your forfeit your rights and must wait until the next missed payment to take action.

It is always advised to have a witness with you while leaving a notice of repossession at tenant's doorstep in Belmont, Burnt Oak, or Eastbury, it can be either locksmith or your solicitor.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Violation Of Other Provisions Of Contract In Harrow, Greater London

For any other breaches, first it is a must you serve a section 146 notice before proceeding to take possession of the premises in Harrow.

The notice on all interested parties, including the tenant, any mortgagee, and any subtenant in Greater London must be served by your solicitor.

It must include the type of violation and whether it can be corrected within a specific period in Harrow, or if a settlement must be made.

If the compensation is not done or any violations not resolved, then you can exercise the forfeit.

Repair Condition Breach In Harrow In Greater London

There are more rules in Harrow associated with the breach of repair.

These clauses give the tenant in Belmont, Eastbury, or Burnt Oak a chance to come to statutory protection.

If the Harrow tenant accepts this protection, then the rectification and repairs must be done within 28 days of receiving the section 146 notice and the landlord will then need the Greater London court's permission to make the initial claim.

This can be avoided if the lease has a clause which entitles the property owner to gain access to the premise in Harrow to correct any repair defect and claim any costs from the tenant that were incurred back as unsettled bills.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Court Procedures In Greater London's Harrow

If you want to carry out forfeiture, you must make an application for possession in the Greater London county court to start the court procedure.

You should fill in an ordinary claim form, which in Harrow may be delivered online in certain courts.

Then, the claim forms will have to be sent to the Harrow tenant normally by the solicitor within a certain time frame.

As it is a law area that is complicated, you should always take legal advice on this, and errors can slow down your repossession in Eastbury, Belmont, or Burnt Oak and be costly.

Forfeiture Relief For Tenants In Greater London's Harrow

Your tenant can apply for relief from forfeiture in the court in Greater London if certain conditions are met.

But, this doesn't imply that the leaseholder can enjoy the right automatically as it is an open cure found in court and if the leaseholder is handed the right, it implies that they may continue staying on the Harrow premises under the current tenancy.

The tenants in Harrow have to work promptly once they have gotten the section 146 notice as there are penalties for filing without am applicable reason.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Harrow, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.