113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Eviction That Is Commercial In Hillingdon In Greater London

How To Evict A Commercial Tenant In Hillingdon In Greater London

Being the owner of marketable property in Hillingdon, there are numerous motives why you may want to take back the ownership of your property, the most familiar being where your occupant violates their rent terms; such as, not maintaining the Hillingdon premises in good form, not paying lease, being an annoyer to neighbours and or appointing or subletting the premises without your permission.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

In Hillingdon, Greater London, Claiming Ownership

Forfeiture is when the ownership of your property in Hillingdon is regained by you as landlord after being occupied by a tenant.

Nevertheless, the tenant can only forfeit the lease if there was a certain clause in the agreement that enables them to do so.

For all commercial leases in Greater London it is advisable to contain a clause as such as without it, your will have restricted powers as a property owner.

Your power to forfeit in Hillingdon can be enforced via 2 methods:

Peaceful Re-entry In Hillingdon

This entails you successfully enter the property in Denham Green, Wood End Green, or South Harefield and switch the locks.

This is a risky option and your tenant may feel unfairly treated and apply for relief from forfeiture from the Greater London court, which means the tenant repossess your property in Hillingdon aside from claiming compensation for whatever losses they incurred during the wrongful and forceful eviction.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Hillingdon Possession Application In Court

This is the most favourable way in Hillingdon, even though the proceedings take undue time and are costly, but this route is advised as the last resort.

Your choice depends upon the reason for eviction.

Non-payment Of Rent In Hillingdon In Greater London

You don't have to issue any notice of your plans to forfeit for non-payment of rent in Hillingdon simply because you can re-enter the property.

You need not do anything that may show tenancy continuance in Hillingdon, for instance, repeating to your occupiers that their time to pay rent is over as it could lead to a waiver to the forfeiture right and be compelled to sit back and wait until rent is never paid again.

However, it's advisable to leave a notice of repossession on the door in Denham Green, Wood End Green, or South Harefield and have a witness such as your solicitor accompany you.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Violation Of Other Provisions Of Contract In Hillingdon, Greater London

If you're dealing with other breaches, you cannot take possession of the property in Hillingdon unless you send the section 146 notice.

Your solicitor is the one who must serve this notice to all parties; the tenant, mortgagee, subtenants in Greater London.

The nature of the breach in Hillingdon must be mentioned in the notice and whether payment is required for damages.

If the breach is yet to be remedied or the compensation paid as expected then you are free to proceed to forfeit the lease.

Breach In Greater London's Hillingdon Of The Repair Condition

There are further laws that pertain to notification relating to violations of repair in Hillingdon.

In certain instances, you may be forced to give your occupants in Wood End Green, Denham Green, or South Harefield the opportunity to file for statutory security.

If the Hillingdon tenant decides to do this, which must be done within 28 days of receiving the 146 notice, then the landlord must make a preliminary claim to the court in Greater London before any other actions can progress.

If there is a clause in the lease agreement, the landlord can avoid this when it is relevant to taking back possession of the Hillingdon property and recovering costs for damages and costs incurred from non-payments.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

The Court Proceedings In Greater London's Hillingdon

The court forfeiture procedure begins by applying for possession in the county court in Greater London.

You should fill in an ordinary claim form, which in Hillingdon may be delivered online in certain courts.

After that, the tenant in Hillingdon would receive the claim forms, through a solicitor within a specific time bracket.

Since this is a very complex process, seek professional advice from your solicitor to avoid making costly mistakes that can equally prolong the repossession period in South Harefield, Denham Green, or Wood End Green.

Tenants' Relief From Forfeiture In Greater London's Hillingdon

If certain conditions are met, your tenant may apply to court in Greater London for relief from forfeiture.

This is not an automatic privilege; it is a process where the court will determine the rights and if successful, the tenant may be granted to stay in the premises in Hillingdon under the current lease agreement.

The tenants in Hillingdon have to work promptly once they have gotten the section 146 notice as there are penalties for filing without am applicable reason.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hillingdon, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.