113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Berkshire's Denbigh Franks Can Give Advice With Evicting A Tenant In Berkshire

Sometimes evicting a rented property can be a complex process, and if you want to do it legally in Berkshire, Berkshire, Denbigh Franks have mentioned some steps below to follow carefully.

Moreover, Denbigh Franks's guide involves Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Berkshire, Berkshire, which include both 'periodic' tenancies in Hungerford, which runs weekly or monthly with no fixed end date, and fixed-term tenancies in Thatcham, which runs for a period.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Berkshire, Berkshire

In case you in Berkshire want the residence back after a fixed term ends in Newbury, provide your tenants with a Section 21 notice.

Let them have the Section 8 notice in Berkshire, Berkshire, in an instance where they have been broken the tenancy terms.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your Hungerford tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

Nevertheless, in total, you need to give a two months' notice in Berkshire, Berkshire, but there are a few exemptions (e.g., If the occupant in Thatcham has been in the house for a period less than six months, if the house in Hungerford is an HMO and has no license and many more).

A professional notice server in Berkshire, Berkshire can be used to make certain your tenants in Thatcham, Newbury, or Hungerford are provided with the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Phase 2: Seek A Possession Order In Berkshire, Berkshire With Denbigh Franks's Aid

If you have already issued your Berkshire tenants with an eviction notice and still they do not evacuate, you will need to move to court and request for a Standard Possession Order in Hungerford, Thatcham, or Newbury.

It's going to cost £ 325 in Berkshire, Berkshire.

In addition, if you are not protesting for unpaid rent in Berkshire's Berkshire, feel free to request for an Accelerated Possession Order in Thatcham, Hungerford, or Newbury which will cost you £355 and is normally quicker since court hearing is not included.

You would then fill and submit the form at the County Court of Berkshire, Berkshire.

The court in Berkshire will then send a copy to the tenants in Thatcham, Hungerford, or Newbury, who will be required to respond within 14 days.

The Judge can only extend this period if the occupant in Berkshire seems to be in a difficult situation.

Step 3: In Berkshire, Berkshire, Claim For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Thatcham, Newbury, or Hungerford refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Berkshire court as the last step.

Here, the tenants in Newbury, Thatcham, or Hungerford can be removed at a cost of £121 by Denbigh Franks.

You can request to shift the case from County Court of Berkshire to High Court if you speed up the process, then the eviction will then be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

But you can only be able to do this if you are having the claim of more than £600 including court costs in Berkshire, Berkshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Berkshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.