113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Use Bolton Based Denbigh Franks's Services For Evicting A Tenant In Greater Manchester

It is important to point out that in Bolton, evicting a Greater Manchester tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

Moreover, Denbigh Franks's guide involves Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Bolton, Greater Manchester, which include both 'periodic' tenancies in Westhoughton, which runs weekly or monthly with no fixed end date, and fixed-term tenancies in Farnworth, which runs for a period.

Step 1: Please Issue A Notice Of Eviction In Bolton, Greater Manchester

If you need to return your property in Bolton after the deadline, you must give your tenants in Bury notice in accordance with Section 21.

In case your Bolton tenants violate the terms of the lease in Greater Manchester you need to give them Section 8 notice.

There are different types of notices, they can be two weeks to sixty days depending on the agreement as written in the Bury tenancy agreement.

In general, though, a 2-month notice in Greater Manchester is ideal, but here are some exceptions to this rule though, such as if the tenant in Farnworth has been using the property for less than six months, if the property in Westhoughton is a license-less HMO.

It is recommendable in Greater Manchester to use a professional notice server service in Bury, Farnworth, or Westhoughton to ensure the tenant in Bolton is served with the eviction notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks In Greater Manchester's Bolton

If your Bolton tenant doesn't move out by the date specified on eviction notice, you can apply for a Standard Possession Order at the County Court of Westhoughton, Farnworth, or Bury where your property is located.

In Bolton, Greater Manchester, this would cost you £325.

If there are no unpaid rents in Bolton, Greater Manchester to claim, apply for a more expensive and faster Accelerated Possession Order in Westhoughton, Farnworth, or Bury, without a court hearing at a cost of £355.

You will need to visit the County Court in Bolton, Greater Manchester and fill a form.

Then the Greater Manchester court will send a copy to your tenants who will be expected to respond within fourteen days in Farnworth, Westhoughton, or Bury.

Then the judge has the authority to give more time to a tenant in Bolton if he/she is encountering a complicated situation.

Phase 3: Apply For A Possession Warrant In Bolton, Greater Manchester With Denbigh Franks's Support

This step is to guide you in case the Bury, Farnworth, or Westhoughton tenants have defied the steps provided above, where the final solution is: You need to apply for a Warrant of Possession from the Court in Greater Manchester.

In these scenarios, Denbigh Franks bailiffs evict the tenants from the property in Farnworth, Bury, or Westhoughton and it will cost £121.

You can ask your case to be transferred from the Greater Manchester County Court to the High Court to speed up the process, and a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer will help you carry out the eviction.

You can choose this option if you want to claim more than £600 from the tenant, and this should include Greater Manchester court costs in Bolton.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Bolton, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.