113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

In Bournemouth, Dorset, Denbigh Franks Can Assist In Evicting A Tenant

In Bournemouth, Dorset, the process of evicting a tenant can be complicated and there are steps by Denbigh Franks that you will need to follow to do it legally.

This Denbigh Franks article mainly talks about Assured Shorthold Tenancies, both 'Regular' Tenancies (run on a weekly or monthly basis with no fixed date) and fixed-term tenancies (usually run for a given set amount of time) in Dorset's Bournemouth and Christchurch.

Step 1: Please Issue A Notice Of Eviction In Bournemouth, Dorset

A Section 21 Notice is served in Dorset to inform the occupant in Newport that you are seeking to regain property possession at the fixed-term tenancy's end or during 'periodic' tenancy with no fixed end date.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Bournemouth, Dorset then give them notice under Section 8.

Depending on the tenancy agreement terms in Bournemouth, notices can be issued from two weeks to two months.

In general, on the other hand, you will have to provide them with a two months' notice in Dorset, however there are exceptions, such as the tenant has been in the residence in Christchurch for under six months or in case the residence in Bournemouth is an HMO with no license.

If you in Bournemouth, Dorset, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Bournemouth, Newport, or Christchurch.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Bournemouth, Dorset, Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Help

Sometimes, some tenants won't vacate your property in Bournemouth, Christchurch, or Newport after serving them an eviction notice in Bournemouth, so when dealing with such a tenant, apply for a Standard Possession Order in court.

In Bournemouth, Dorset, £325 is the cost.

If you want to move the process quicker in Newport, Bournemouth, or Christchurch, you can apply for Accelerated Possession Order in Bournemouth, Dorset, especially if you have no unpaid rent (it costs £325) to claim.

You only need to visit the Bournemouth, Dorset's County Court and fill a form.

After that your tenants in Newport, Bournemouth, or Christchurch, will be sent a copy of it by the court in Dorset, and they will have to answer back in fourteen days.

The Bournemouth judge can decide to prolong the period assuming that the tenant is going through a trying moment.

Step 3: Apply For A Warrant For Possession Of Property In Bournemouth, Dorset, With Help From Denbigh Franks

In case the Bournemouth, Newport, or Christchurch tenants still refuse to get out, in Dorset you can apply for a Warrant for Possession.

This would mean that the tenants in Newport, Bournemouth, or Christchurch will be forced to move out by the bailiffs of Denbigh Franks, and the cost of this step is 121 pounds.

If you want this to happen faster, you can request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the Dorset County Court; so that eviction can be done by a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer from the High Court.

You can only achieve this if you are requesting for more than £600 in Bournemouth and this includes costs from the Dorset court.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Bournemouth, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.