113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Offer Guidance In Greater London's Brent With Evicting A Tenant

Sometimes in Greater London, it can be really difficult to evict a tenant and you're supposed to follow a legal process to get this done in Brent, hence, Denbigh Franks have compiled a list of steps you can follow when evicting a tenant in UK.

Above all, the guide Denbigh Franks published herein are based on Brent's Fixed-Term Tenancies that run for a specific period, Assured Shorthold Tenancies running weekly, and Periodic Tenancies that run monthly without a specific end date in Alperton and Brent Park.

Step 1: Serve Brent Eviction Notice In Greater London

When it is time for fixed term in Brent Park, or Church End to end, you have to give a Section 21 notice to the Greater London tenant if you want your property back.

But if they broke the terms of the tenancy in Brent, Greater London, then you give them a Section 8 notice.

There are different types of notices, they can be two weeks to sixty days depending on the agreement as written in the Alperton tenancy agreement.

However, generally, it is advisable in Brent, Greater London to give your tenants a two months eviction notice, but there are exceptions, for example, in Alperton, in the event that the tenant has stayed in the property for less than six months, or in Brent Park, if the premise is an HMO without a license.

If you in Brent want to ensure the notice is certainly received by your tenants in Greater London, you can enlist the services of Professional Notice Servers in Brent Park, Church End, or Alperton.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Phase 2: Seek A Possession Order In Brent, Greater London With Denbigh Franks's Aid

In most cases, the Brent Park, Alperton, or Church End tenant doesn't move out even after the notice, then, in Brent, you will have to apply for a Standard Possession Order from a court.

The cost of this in Brent, Greater London, is around £325.

In case you are not clamming any rent arrears in Brent, Greater London from the tenant, you can apply for an Accelerated Possession Order costing £355 in Church End, Alperton, or Brent Park, and its quicker because it doesn't involve a court hearing.

Fill out the form at the County Court of Brent, Greater London.

Tenants in Brent Park, Alperton, or Church End, will then receive a copy from the Greater London court and will need to reply within 14 days.

However, the judge in Brent may extend this period in case the tenant is in serious problem.

Instruction 3: In Greater London's Brent, Ask For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks

This step is to guide you in case the Alperton, Brent Park, or Church End tenants have defied the steps provided above, where the final solution is: You need to apply for a Warrant of Possession from the Court in Greater London.

The tenants in Brent Park, Alperton, or Church End will be removed from your property with the help of bailiffs from Denbigh Franks, where you have to pay £121 for the Warrant of Possession.

You can ask your case to be transferred from the Greater London County Court to the High Court to speed up the process, and a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer will help you carry out the eviction.

This is only possible if you ask for an amount greater than 600 pounds including the court costs in Brent, Greater London.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Brent, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.