113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Give Aid In Evicting A Tenant In Bromley, Greater London

Evicting a Bromley tenant in Greater London, UK can be complicated, but there are steps from Denbigh Franks to follow if you want to do that legally.

No matter whether you're dealing with the Periodic Tenancy or fixed-term tenancy in Bromley, Greater London, this Denbigh Franks information covers both types of Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Locksbottom and Farnborough.

Step 1: Send An Eviction Notice In Bromley, Greater London

When it is time for fixed term in Farnborough, or Locksbottom to end, you have to give a Section 21 notice to the Greater London tenant if you want your property back.

Provide them with a section 8 notice in case they have broken the terms and agreements of the Bromley, Greater London tenancy.

Depending on the tenancy agreement terms in Southend, notices can be issued from two weeks to two months.

However, there are some exclusions in Greater London, for instance, when the building in Locksbottom is an HMO that does not have a license or when a tenant in Southend has occupied the property for less than 6 months.

In Greater London's Bromley, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Southend, Farnborough, or Locksbottom, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Bromley, Greater London, Obtain A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks

In the event that you have provided a Bromley tenant with an eviction notice and still they opt not to vacate the premises in Southend, Farnborough, or Locksbottom, then you will have to head to the court and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Bromley, Greater London, this would cost you £325.

You can also apply for the Accelerated Possession Order in Bromley, Greater London, at the cost of £355, as it lets you to facilitate the process without court hearing in Locksbottom, Farnborough, or Southend.

You will have to apply a request to the County Court of Bromley, Greater London.

In Greater London, a copy would then be sent to the tenant in Locksbottom, Farnborough, or Southend, and a reply would be expected within fourteen (14) days.

The Bromley judge can decide to prolong the period assuming that the tenant is going through a trying moment.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Bromley, Greater London, With Denbigh Franks's Help

If you have done all these and the tenants in Southend, Locksbottom, or Farnborough are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the Greater London courts.

In these scenarios, Denbigh Franks bailiffs evict the tenants from the property in Farnborough, Southend, or Locksbottom and it will cost £121.

If you still need to speed up the process ask the transfer of the case from the County Court of Greater London to the High Court, and the High court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the eviction.

In Bromley, Greater London, this only applies if the tenant is owning you in excess of £600 inclusive of court costs.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Bromley, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.