113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Evicting A Tenant In Burnley, Lancashire With Denbigh Franks

Sometimes, evicting a Burnley, Lancashire tenant may be a difficult and problematic situation so, if you wish to do it lawfully, it is important that you follow Denbigh Franks's steps with caution.

This guide has to do with Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Burnley, Lancashire, both 'Periodic' Tenancies (which runs weekly, monthly, with no specific end date) and fixed-term tenancies (which runs for a fixed amount of time) in Brownside, Cliviger, and Dunnockshaw.

Instruction 1: Issue In Burnley, Lancashire Notice Of Eviction

If you don't want to rent out your property in Dunnockshaw at the expiration of a rent period, serve the Burnley tenant a Section 21 notice.

A section 8 notice is served to the tenant in Burnley when you have grounds for eviction such as violation of tenancy agreement terms, rent arrears, nuisance or damage to the Lancashire property.

Depending on the terms of the agreement in Dunnockshaw, the notice may vary from just two weeks to two months.

Nevertheless, in total, you need to give a two months' notice in Burnley, Lancashire, but there are a few exemptions (e.g., If the occupant in Cliviger has been in the house for a period less than six months, if the house in Dunnockshaw is an HMO and has no license and many more).

To ensure that the Lancashire's Burnley tenants receive eviction notices with ease, you can go for a Professional Notice Servers service in Brownside, Cliviger, or Dunnockshaw.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Pursue A Burnley, Lancashire Possession Order With Encouragement From Denbigh Franks

If your tenants in Cliviger, Dunnockshaw, or Brownside do not move out of the property even after they have been served the notice, the next thing to do would be to submit an application in Burnley for a Standard Possession Order in the court.

The cost of it in Lancashire's Burnley will be £325.

If there are no unpaid rents in Burnley, Lancashire to claim, apply for a more expensive and faster Accelerated Possession Order in Dunnockshaw, Cliviger, or Brownside, without a court hearing at a cost of £355.

You need to visit the County Court of Burnley, Lancashire to fill in a form.

After that your tenants in Cliviger, Brownside, or Dunnockshaw, will be sent a copy of it by the court in Lancashire, and they will have to answer back in fourteen days.

However, if the tenant in Burnley is going through some difficulties, the judge has the prerogative to extend the response period.

Phase 3: In Lancashire's Burnley, Request A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks's Help

If the tenants in Brownside, Cliviger, or Dunnockshaw also refuse to leave despite taking the above measure, there is one final option: and that is to request to the Lancashire court for a warrant for possession.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will help you to kick out the tenants in Cliviger, Dunnockshaw, or Brownside and this will cost you £121.

If you want it done swiftly, ask for case transfer to the High Court from the Lancashire County Court, and the High Court will send an enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks to evict the tenant.

This is predominant in Burnley, Lancashire, when your claims are more than £600 after removing the court costs.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Burnley, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.