113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire

We agree that in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, evicting a tenant can be a daunting task especially when it comes to the legal formalities and you will need to follow the legal process through Denbigh Franks's following steps.

This article from Denbigh Franks in Staffordshire is a guide for Assured Shorthold Tenancies including the directions for 'Periodic' Tenancies (run weekly or monthly without any fixed end-date) or 'Fixed-term' Tenancies (run for a specific time) in Repton and Barton-under-Needwood.

Step 1: Serve Burton upon Trent Eviction Notice In Staffordshire

In case you in Staffordshire want the residence back after a fixed term ends in Swadlincote, provide your tenants with a Section 21 notice.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire then give them notice under Section 8.

Depending on the tenancy agreement terms in Swadlincote, notices can be issued from two weeks to two months.

However, typically you must give a 2-month notice, however there are irregularities in Burton upon Trent (For example, if the tenant for less than 6 months has been in the property in Swadlincote, if the residence in Repton is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

It is recommendable in Staffordshire to use a professional notice server service in Swadlincote, Repton, or Barton-under-Needwood to ensure the tenant in Burton upon Trent is served with the eviction notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Instruction 2: Seek Order For Possession From Burton upon Trent's Denbigh Franks In Staffordshire

If your Burton upon Trent tenant doesn't move out by the date specified on eviction notice, you can apply for a Standard Possession Order at the County Court of Barton-under-Needwood, Repton, or Swadlincote where your property is located.

The cost of this is £325 in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire.

If you want to move the process quicker in Repton, Swadlincote, or Barton-under-Needwood, you can apply for Accelerated Possession Order in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, especially if you have no unpaid rent (it costs £325) to claim.

You are required to complete a form at the County Court in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire.

The Staffordshire court will send the occupants in Swadlincote, Barton-under-Needwood, or Repton, a copy where a reply will be required within 14 days.

The judge can extend the period of time in case a tenant is in a difficult situation in Burton upon Trent.

Phase 3: In Staffordshire's Burton upon Trent, Request A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks's Help

However, there are times when Repton, Barton-under-Needwood, or Swadlincote tenants refuse to leave after taking all the above measures, and in this case, you have one final decision: Applying to the Staffordshire court for a Warrant for Possession.

The tenants in Repton, Swadlincote, or Barton-under-Needwood will be removed from your property with the help of bailiffs from Denbigh Franks, where you have to pay £121 for the Warrant of Possession.

In case you want to expedite the process, you can request a transfer of the case to the High Court from the County Court of Staffordshire and a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer will conduct the removal of the tenant.

This is predominant in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, when your claims are more than £600 after removing the court costs.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Burton upon Trent, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.