113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Tenant Evictions In Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire By Denbigh Franks

Sometimes in Cambridgeshire, it can be really difficult to evict a tenant and you're supposed to follow a legal process to get this done in Cambridgeshire, hence, Denbigh Franks have compiled a list of steps you can follow when evicting a tenant in UK.

This post deals with Cambridgeshire Assured Shorthold Tenancies including both tenancies that are for a fixed term in Huntingdon, that are continue for a definite time period, and tenancies that are periodic in Wisbech, that are run without any predetermined end date and can be weekly or monthly.

Step One: In Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire, Issue An Eviction Notice

Issuing or giving a Section 21 Notice in Cambridgeshire is the first step towards evicting a tenant in Huntingdon, which lets the tenants know you want them out of your property at the end of the period stated in the notice.

However, if in Cambridgeshire they have acted contrary to the tenancy agreement, you would be giving them a Section 8 notice in Cambridgeshire instead.

As determined by the conditions in the tenancy contract in Wisbech, there are variations in the notice, which may be as little as 2 weeks and as high as 60 days.

In Cambridgeshire, you will need to notify about this in two months although there are exceptions (for example, if the tenant has been in the ownership for less than 6 months in Cambridge, if the property without a license is an HMO in Wisbech, etc.).

You can opt to make use of a Cambridgeshire Professional Notice Servers service in Cambridgeshire to ensure that your tenants receive the notice without fail in Huntingdon, Wisbech, or Cambridge.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Cambridgeshire Apply For And Obtain A Cambridgeshire Standard Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

After you've notified your occupants in Cambridgeshire and they refuse to pack out, then your next course of action in Cambridge, Huntingdon, or Wisbech, is to go to court and request a Standard Possession Order.

This may cost you about £325 in Cambridgeshire's Cambridgeshire.

You can also apply for the Accelerated Possession Order in Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire, at the cost of £355, as it lets you to facilitate the process without court hearing in Huntingdon, Wisbech, or Cambridge.

You need to visit the County Court of Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire to fill in a form.

A copy will be sent to the tenants in Cambridge, Huntingdon, or Wisbech through the Cambridgeshire County Court of your area, which they have 14 days to reply.

The Judge can only extend this period if the occupant in Cambridgeshire seems to be in a difficult situation.

Step 3: Use Denbigh Franks's Service To Apply For A Warrant For Possession In Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire

If you have done all these and the tenants in Cambridge, Huntingdon, or Wisbech are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the Cambridgeshire courts.

In this scenario, Enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks can go ahead and oust the occupants from your property in Cambridge, Huntingdon, or Wisbech, which attracts a fee of £121.

In case you want the process to accelerate, you can ask for your case to get moved from the Cambridgeshire County Court to the High Court so that a High Court officer from Denbigh Franks can take care of the eviction.

But you can only be able to do this if you are having the claim of more than £600 including court costs in Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Cambridgeshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.