113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

How To Conduct Tenancy Evictions In Cambridgeshire's Cambridgeshire With No Tenancy Agreement

Most landlords in Cambridgeshire find themselves unable to produce a signed copy of tenancy agreement/contract for a short-hold tenancy.

Landlords in Wisbech, Cambridge, or Huntingdon may start it with better intentions for different reasons, but most of the time they are unable to find the signed copy of the contract.

One frequent cause is when one party signs and the other is yet to sign, or where the original contract document is missing.

However, the issue in Cambridgeshire is solvable with the help of the legal process if you do not possess a contract of tenancy and want to evict the tenants in Cambridgeshire who are becoming annoyance for you.

Before you think of taking the unlawful actions, Denbigh Franks have information you can use to find a quick and legal solution to your problem in Cambridgeshire even if you don't have the tenancy agreement.

Denbigh Franks are well experienced in dealing with expulsions of tenants in Cambridge, Wisbech, or Huntingdon when no tenancy agreement is open-and this does not impact the pace or quality of our operation.

Tenant eviction in Cambridgeshire without a lease contract is very common and can definitely be handled skilfully by our efficient eviction staff.

First of all, try to talk with your tenant.

The landlord in Cambridgeshire should stress on the seriousness of the matter emphasizing on the readiness to use legal means to evict the tenant if the rent arrears aren't forthcoming.

In some cases, this can be an efficient way to solve the problems so before going through formal channel try this first.

Yet, in case your occupant in Wisbech, Cambridge, or Huntingdon is usually evading you and provides many excuses for failing to quit your asset, you may instigate a court eviction procedure.

In such a case in Cambridgeshire, it is imperative that you contact Denbigh Franks as we are versed in handling tenant eviction without a tenancy agreement.

In an event where there are tenants in Cambridgeshire who cannot co-operate with you, Denbigh Franks can manage to deal with the eviction process on your behalf in Cambridgeshire.

It is important to note that Cambridgeshire landlords can evict a tenant without a lease as it I frequently asked in the United Kingdom "how is it possible, without a lease, to evict a tenant" and "without a lease, can I evict a tenant".

Reasons For Cambridgeshire Tenant Evictions With No Contract Of Tenancy

Some of these reasons are failure to pay rent as when due in Huntingdon, Cambridge, or Wisbech or damaging property in Cambridgeshire.

Another reason was that the living agreement could have been informal, for example, the Cambridgeshire tenant was previously a partner, friend, or family member, so there may have been no agreement.

No matter the reason, you don't need to worry because you do not have a written tenancy agreement, without a typed written tenancy agreement, tenancy exists once they rent the property in Cambridgeshire.

A verbal agreement is equally important.

This means there are legal options, even without a documented tenancy agreement in Cambridgeshire.

How Denbigh Franks can evict tenants without a tenancy agreement in Cambridge, Wisbech, or Huntingdon.

When you meet Denbigh Franks, the question you will answer is if parties (landlord and the tenant) signed a lease agreement and when the tenancy began.

Moreover, in Cambridgeshire you should notice if an old lease/contract was signed or in case there was no formal written accord at all.

The lack of tenancy agreement in Cambridgeshire in Cambridgeshire doesn't mean that the tenancy agreement never existed.

The landlord in Cambridgeshire might have never signed a tenancy agreement or chances are that they have lost their copy of the contract but the occupant has their signed copy.

If no tenancy agreement or lease exists and the Cambridge, Wisbech, or Huntingdon landlord wants to evict the tenant, if the landlord can prove that the tenant paid money for the rental property in Cambridgeshire, this action has created a tenancy even without formal signing of any agreement initially, and so, to end this tenancy, the landlord must follow the standard process for stopping a rental in Cambridgeshire that has a signed tenancy or lease agreement.

So, the landlord in Cambridgeshire may have the original agreement copy of the tenancy, which has expired - the tenancy and terms will still exist unless it has been decided otherwise, but, the period of tenancy will be known as a periodic tenancy and about the periodic tenancy - it renews automatically in accordance with the frequency of rental payment.

The 1988 Housing Act has a section 8 that deals with the claims of property possession notices according to the laws.

Sec.8 is normally given to Cambridgeshire occupiers who have failed to pay their rent for over two months.

You are advised by Denbigh Franks about this before pondering serving this notice.

While the owner in Cambridgeshire's Cambridgeshire has the permission to eject a tenant without a written agreement, there must be an authentic ground for ejection.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Do Tenants In Cambridgeshire Have Rights?

Some tenants in Huntingdon, Cambridge, or Wisbech may not be happy with your decision and may decide not to leave your property in Cambridgeshire because they feel they are treated unfairly.

Even after Cambridgeshire court orders, some tenants in Cambridgeshire will continue to refuse to vacate the possession but then bailiffs will come into work to conduct the eviction.

Denbigh Franks are able to help solve the problem, ensuring the situation in Cambridgeshire is processed as quickly as possible.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Cambridgeshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.