113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Give Aid In Evicting A Tenant In Camden, Greater London

It is important to point out that in Camden, evicting a Greater London tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

The following guide by Greater London's Denbigh Franks on the eviction process only applies to Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Belsize Park and Childs Hill, which there are two types, 'Periodic' tenancies- run weekly or monthly with an end date that isn't fixed, and Fixed-term tenancies- run for a set amount of time.

Step 1: Send An Eviction Notice In Camden, Greater London

Provide your Greater London tenants with a section 21 notice if you would like the Somerstown premise back after an agreed fixed term comes to an end.

In case your Camden tenants violate the terms of the lease in Greater London you need to give them Section 8 notice.

The duration of notice can be from 2 weeks to 2 months, and it depends on the Belsize Park agreement.

However, there are some exclusions in Greater London, for instance, when the building in Belsize Park is an HMO that does not have a license or when a tenant in Somerstown has occupied the property for less than 6 months.

To make sure in Camden that your Greater London tenants get the notice, you can also avail the services in Somerstown, Belsize Park, or Childs Hill of Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Camden, Greater London, Obtain A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks

Once you've got the eviction notice in Camden across to the tenant, you can wait for them to pack out of the property in Belsize Park, Somerstown, or Childs Hill, but if that isn't coming through, you would need to go to court and obtain a Standard Possession Order.

Filing this order costs £325 in Camden, Greater London.

If there are no unpaid rents in Camden, Greater London to claim, apply for a more expensive and faster Accelerated Possession Order in Belsize Park, Childs Hill, or Somerstown, without a court hearing at a cost of £355.

You just have to fill in a form at the County Court of Greater London's Camden.

The court in Greater London will then send a copy to the tenants in Childs Hill, Belsize Park, or Somerstown, who will be required to respond within 14 days.

That term may be prolonged by the judge in Camden if the client is in serious difficulty.

Step 3: Application For A Warrant For Possession In Camden, Greater London, With Denbigh Franks's Advice

If you have done all these and the tenants in Somerstown, Belsize Park, or Childs Hill are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the Greater London courts.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Somerstown, Childs Hill, or Belsize Park out from your residence and this service costs £121.

If you want this to happen faster, you can request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the Greater London County Court; so that eviction can be done by a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer from the High Court.

Remember, it is only possible, if you're claiming more the £600 Greater London court costs in Camden.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Camden, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.