113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Cheshire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support With Evicting A Tenant In Cheshire

At times, evicting tenants from Cheshire may be a difficult procedure in Cheshire, and for you to have it done lawfully, you will need to follow these instructions by Denbigh Franks diligently.

This post from Denbigh Franks is concerned with Cheshire's Assured Shorthold Tenancies which include fixed term tenancies (they run for a certain period of time) in Chester and periodic tenancies (run monthly or weekly without fixed end date) in Crewe.

Step 1: Please Issue A Notice Of Eviction In Cheshire, Cheshire

A Section 21 Notice is served in Cheshire to inform the occupant in Crewe that you are seeking to regain property possession at the fixed-term tenancy's end or during 'periodic' tenancy with no fixed end date.

Let them have the Section 8 notice in Cheshire, Cheshire, in an instance where they have been broken the tenancy terms.

The notices in Chester may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the tenancy agreement's terms.

You must give a 2 months' notice in Cheshire, Cheshire, but there exist some exceptions (like, if the tenant in Chester for less than 6 months has been in the premises, if the premises in Crewe is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

A Professional Notice Servers service in Cheshire can be used to be able to make it easy in Cheshire for the tenant in Chester, Crewe or Ellesmere Port to get eviction notices.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Apply For A Cheshire, Cheshire Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

If the tenants, after receiving notice in Crewe, Ellesmere Port, or Chester, still don't move out then you will have to approach the court of Cheshire and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

The cost of this order in Cheshire's Cheshire, is 325 pounds.

However, if you are not claiming any unpaid rent in Cheshire, Cheshire, then you should apply for an Accelerated Possession Order, which, in Chester, Ellesmere Port, or Crewe costs £355, and this order is usually quicker as there is no court hearing.

To apply for this order, you will need to fill a form at the County Court of Cheshire's Cheshire.

A copy will be sent to the tenants in Chester, Ellesmere Port, or Crewe through the Cheshire County Court of your area, which they have 14 days to reply.

Then the judge has the authority to give more time to a tenant in Cheshire if he/she is encountering a complicated situation.

Instruction 3: In Cheshire's Cheshire, Ask For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks

This step is to guide you in case the Chester, Crewe, or Ellesmere Port tenants have defied the steps provided above, where the final solution is: You need to apply for a Warrant of Possession from the Court in Cheshire.

In this situation, Denbigh Franks bailiffs have every right to remove the tenants in Crewe, Ellesmere Port, or Chester from your property and this costs £121.

It is important to point out that you may want to facilitate the process by asking for a transfer of the warrant from the Cheshire County Court to the High Court, and a Denbigh Franks High Court Enforcement Officer can conduct the eviction.

However, this option is only available if the amount you are claiming is greater than £600 inclusive of court costs in Cheshire, Cheshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Cheshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.