113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Cornwall's Denbigh Franks Provide Support In Cornwall For Evicting A Tenant

At times, evicting tenants from Cornwall may be a difficult procedure in Cornwall, and for you to have it done lawfully, you will need to follow these instructions by Denbigh Franks diligently.

This guide by Denbigh Franks discusses Tenancies in Cornwall that are Assured Shorthold, both Camborne-Redruth and Truro tenancies that are fixed-term and Tenancies that are 'Periodic'.

Step 1: Provide With Eviction Notice In Cornwall, Cornwall

After the fixed term in Cornwall ends, give your tenants in Saint Austell a Section 21 to have your property back.

On the other hand, if the tenant in Cornwall's Cornwall has breached the terms of the tenancy, serve them a Section 8 notice.

The issuance of notices is possible to be done from a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months depending on what the terms are in the tenancy agreement in Truro.

Nevertheless, in Cornwall's Cornwall, you will need to issue an eviction notice two months before but some situations in Camborne-Redruth, Saint Austell or Truro are exempted, for example, in case your property is an HMO and does not have a license or if a tenant has been living in your property for less than six months.

To know that the tenants in Cornwall, Cornwall have received the notice, you can enlist a Professional Notice Server in Truro, Camborne-Redruth, or Saint Austell for service.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: With Assistance From Denbigh Franks Seek A Possession Order In Cornwall's Cornwall

Once you provide the tenant in Camborne-Redruth, Saint Austell, or Truro with a notice and still they haven't moved out, then you will need to go to court in Cornwall to act by applying for an Order of Standard Possession.

This order in Cornwall, Cornwall, will cost you £325.

If there are no unpaid rents in Cornwall, Cornwall to claim, apply for a more expensive and faster Accelerated Possession Order in Truro, Saint Austell, or Camborne-Redruth, without a court hearing at a cost of £355.

You will have to apply a request to the County Court of Cornwall, Cornwall.

The Cornwall court will send the occupants in Camborne-Redruth, Truro, or Saint Austell, a copy where a reply will be required within 14 days.

Then the judge has the authority to give more time to a tenant in Cornwall if he/she is encountering a complicated situation.

Step 3: Get Denbigh Franks To Seek A Warrant For Possession In Cornwall, Cornwall

In case your tenant in Saint Austell, Truro, or Camborne-Redruth declines to move out after following the two steps above, you have one last option which is applying for a Warrant for Possession in the Cornwall court.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Camborne-Redruth, Saint Austell, or Truro out from your residence and this service costs £121.

If you want to speed up things, request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the Cornwall County Court and an officer from the High Court from Denbigh Franks will handle the eviction.

Remember, it is only possible, if you're claiming more the £600 Cornwall court costs in Cornwall.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Cornwall, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.