113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Evicting A Tenant In West Midlands Can Be Easy With Denbigh Franks In Coventry

Sometimes, it may be cumbersome to successfully evict a tenant, and if you want to evict a tenant legally in Coventry, West Midlands, you may be required to do it according to steps from Denbigh Franks.

This guide will give you help from Denbigh Franks to evict Shorthold Tenancies in Coventry, both tenancies that are fixed-term in Willenhall (run for a fixed amount of time) and 'periodic' Tenancies in Coventry (that run month by month or week by week with an end date that isn't fixed).

Instruction 1: Issue In Coventry, West Midlands Notice Of Eviction

A Section 21 Notice is served in West Midlands to inform the occupant in Stoke that you are seeking to regain property possession at the fixed-term tenancy's end or during 'periodic' tenancy with no fixed end date.

A section 8 notice is served to the tenant in Coventry when you have grounds for eviction such as violation of tenancy agreement terms, rent arrears, nuisance or damage to the West Midlands property.

The duration of notice can be from 2 weeks to 2 months, and it depends on the Willenhall agreement.

Nevertheless, you are normally required to issue 8 weeks' notice, however, some situations in Coventry are exempted, for instance, in Willenhall, when the tenant has occupied the premises for less than 6 months or in Coventry, the premises is an HMO and unlicensed.

If you in Coventry, West Midlands, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Coventry, Stoke, or Willenhall.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Seek An Order Of Possession With Help From Denbigh Franks In Coventry, West Midlands

If you send a warning to the tenant in Coventry, Stoke, or Willenhall but they still don't walk out, you would have to go to court in Coventry to request for a regular possession order.

The cost of this in Coventry, West Midlands, is around £325.

An Accelerated Possession Order in West Midlands's Coventry, can be obtained from court if you are not claiming any unsettled rent in Coventry, Stoke, or Willenhall, at a cost of £355 which is easy since it does not involve court hearing.

You would then fill and submit the form at the County Court of Coventry, West Midlands.

A copy of this form will be forwarded by the West Midlands courts to the tenants in Coventry, Willenhall, or Stoke, who must reply under 14 days.

In the event that the tenant is in great difficulty, this period may be extended by the judge in Coventry.

Step 3: Use Denbigh Franks's Service To Apply For A Warrant For Possession In Coventry, West Midlands

You have one final option available if the tenants in Coventry, Willenhall, or Stoke do not leave after following the steps above: In West Midlands, apply for a Warrant for Possession.

In these scenarios, Denbigh Franks bailiffs evict the tenants from the property in Stoke, Coventry, or Willenhall and it will cost £121.

If you want this to happen faster, you can request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the West Midlands County Court; so that eviction can be done by a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer from the High Court.

In Coventry, West Midlands, this only applies if the tenant is owning you in excess of £600 inclusive of court costs.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Coventry, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.