113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Cheshire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support In Crewe For Evicting A Tenant

A complex procedure needs to be followed in Crewe, Cheshire in order to expel a tenant if you want to make it legal, so it is imperative you follow these Denbigh Franks steps.

Above all, the guide Denbigh Franks published herein are based on Crewe's Fixed-Term Tenancies that run for a specific period, Assured Shorthold Tenancies running weekly, and Periodic Tenancies that run monthly without a specific end date in Crewe and Northwich.

Step 1: Serve Crewe Eviction Notice In Cheshire

Provide your Cheshire tenants with a section 21 notice if you would like the Crewe premise back after an agreed fixed term comes to an end.

In case they've broken the terms and conditions of tenancy agreement in Cheshire's Crewe, you can simply send them a Section 8 notice.

Depending on the terms of tenancy agreements, notices can have a variation of 2 weeks to 2 months in Northwich.

Nevertheless, in Cheshire's Crewe, you will need to issue an eviction notice two months before but some situations in Crewe, Northwich or Chorley are exempted, for example, in case your property is an HMO and does not have a license or if a tenant has been living in your property for less than six months.

You can use a Cheshire professional notice server service in Crewe to ensure your tenants receive the notice on time in Chorley, Crewe, or Northwich.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Crewe, Cheshire, Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Help

Sometimes, some tenants won't vacate your property in Crewe, Chorley, or Northwich after serving them an eviction notice in Crewe, so when dealing with such a tenant, apply for a Standard Possession Order in court.

This order in Crewe, Cheshire, will cost you £325.

However, if you are not claiming any unpaid rent in Crewe, Cheshire, then you should apply for an Accelerated Possession Order, which, in Crewe, Chorley, or Northwich costs £355, and this order is usually quicker as there is no court hearing.

You are required to fill out a form at Crewe, Cheshire's County court.

The court in Cheshire sends a copy of the application to the Chorley, Crewe, or Northwich tenant who is allowed to reply or lodge an objection within 14 days.

But if the tenant is in some serious trouble the Crewe judge can extend this period.

Phase 3: Apply For A Possession Warrant In Crewe, Cheshire With Denbigh Franks's Support

However, there are times when Northwich, Chorley, or Crewe tenants refuse to leave after taking all the above measures, and in this case, you have one final decision: Applying to the Cheshire court for a Warrant for Possession.

For a cost of £121, from your property in Crewe, Chorley, or Northwich, Denbigh Franks bailiffs can remove tenants.

To accelerate the process, you can request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the County Court of Cheshire, and a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer from the High court will carry out the eviction.

But you can only be able to do this if you are having the claim of more than £600 including court costs in Crewe, Cheshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Crewe, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.