113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Use Dartford Based Denbigh Franks's Services For Evicting A Tenant In Kent

We agree that in Dartford, Kent, evicting a tenant can be a daunting task especially when it comes to the legal formalities and you will need to follow the legal process through Denbigh Franks's following steps.

Denbigh Franks's guidance covers guaranteed shorthold stocks in Kent, including 'periodic' holdings in Bean (run week by week or month by month with no defined end date) and Darenth long-term holdings (run for a set amount of time).

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Dartford, Kent

When it is time for fixed term in Clement Street, or Darenth to end, you have to give a Section 21 notice to the Kent tenant if you want your property back.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Dartford, Kent then give them notice under Section 8.

Notices can differ dependent upon the tenancy agreement in Bean, which means it can be from 14 days up to 2 months.

Except for some exempted situations in Bean, Clement Street, or Darenth, issuance of a notice of eviction will have to take place before two months in Dartford, an example of an exempted situation can be your property being an HMO without any license or a tenant whose stay has been below six months in your owned land.

To know that the tenants in Dartford, Kent have received the notice, you can enlist a Professional Notice Server in Darenth, Bean, or Clement Street for service.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Pursue A Dartford, Kent Possession Order With Encouragement From Denbigh Franks

If the tenants, after receiving notice in Clement Street, Darenth, or Bean, still don't move out then you will have to approach the court of Dartford and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

This costs £325 in Kent's Dartford.

You can also request in Kent's Dartford, for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you have no unpaid rent to claim in Bean, Darenth, or Clement Street, and this attracts a fee of £355 and is faster since there won't be any court hearing.

You will have to apply a request to the County Court of Dartford, Kent.

The Kent court will distribute these copies to your tenants in Bean, Clement Street, or Darenth who will then need to reply within two weeks.

This time can be extended only by the County Judge in Dartford in the event that the tenant is having serious difficulties.

Step 3: In Dartford, Kent, Claim For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks

If you have done all these and the tenants in Bean, Darenth, or Clement Street are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the Kent courts.

In this situation, Denbigh Franks bailiffs have every right to remove the tenants in Clement Street, Darenth, or Bean from your property and this costs £121.

If you want it done swiftly, ask for case transfer to the High Court from the Kent County Court, and the High Court will send an enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks to evict the tenant.

The applicants in Dartford are allowed to use this facility if the claimed amount is more than £600 in Kent.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Dartford, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.