113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Tenant Evictions In Dewsbury, West Yorkshire By Denbigh Franks

Sometimes the ejection of a tenant in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire can be a complicated process, and you will have to follow Denbigh Franks's steps carefully to do it legally.

This Denbigh Franks guide covers Periodic and Fixed-Term Tenancies in Dewsbury that are Assured Shorthold Tenancies, so in the former, we cover tenancies that are run on a weekly or monthly basis while the latter covers tenancies for a specific period in Heckmondwike and Batley.

Step One: Give The Tenant In West Yorkshire Notice Of Eviction In Dewsbury

In case you in West Yorkshire want the residence back after a fixed term ends in Batley, provide your tenants with a Section 21 notice.

Please give them a notice under Section 8 if they have broken the terms of the tenancy in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.

Depending on the tenancy agreement terms in Batley, notices can be issued from two weeks to two months.

Generally, the landlords in West Yorkshire are required to send a notice of at least 2 months, although there are some anomalies in Dewsbury, such as, if the tenant in Heckmondwike has not resided in the property for at least 6 months, or if the property in Ossett is an unlicensed HMO.

A professional notice server in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire can be used to make certain your tenants in Heckmondwike, Batley, or Ossett are provided with the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order In West Yorkshire From The Dewsbury Court With Support From Denbigh Franks

If your tenant in Heckmondwike, Batley, or Ossett, doesn't move out after you give notice, then you need to go to a nearby court in Dewsbury and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

It's going to cost £ 325 in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.

If you would not be placing any claims for unpaid rent in West Yorkshire's Dewsbury, you can also submit an application for an Accelerated Possession Order in Batley, Ossett, or Heckmondwike, which costs £355 and is not only fast but can also be done without any court hearing.

You will need to visit the County Court in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire and fill a form.

The court in West Yorkshire sends a copy of the application to the Ossett, Batley, or Heckmondwike tenant who is allowed to reply or lodge an objection within 14 days.

But if the tenant is in some serious trouble the Dewsbury judge can extend this period.

Instruction 3: In West Yorkshire's Dewsbury, Ask For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks

In case the Batley, Heckmondwike, or Ossett tenants still refuse to get out, in West Yorkshire you can apply for a Warrant for Possession.

Here, the tenants in Batley, Heckmondwike, or Ossett can be removed at a cost of £121 by Denbigh Franks.

You can ask your case to be transferred from the West Yorkshire County Court to the High Court to speed up the process, and a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer will help you carry out the eviction.

The applicants in Dewsbury are allowed to use this facility if the claimed amount is more than £600 in West Yorkshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Dewsbury, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.