113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Dudley, West Midlands

In Dudley, West Midlands, the process of evicting a tenant can be complicated and there are steps by Denbigh Franks that you will need to follow to do it legally.

Denbigh Franks will be looking at Dudley's Assured Shorthold Tenancies, which includes Dudley fixed-term tenancies (which is for a specific period) and Burnt Tree 'Periodic Tenancies' (which has no set timeframe and may run monthly or weekly) in this guide.

Step 1: Notify The Dudley Tenant About The Eviction In West Midlands

A Section 21 Notice is served in West Midlands to inform the occupant in Burnt Tree that you are seeking to regain property possession at the fixed-term tenancy's end or during 'periodic' tenancy with no fixed end date.

A section 8 notice is served to the tenant in Dudley when you have grounds for eviction such as violation of tenancy agreement terms, rent arrears, nuisance or damage to the West Midlands property.

The duration of notice can be from 2 weeks to 2 months, and it depends on the Eve Hill agreement.

In general, on the other hand, you will have to provide them with a two months' notice in West Midlands, however there are exceptions, such as the tenant has been in the residence in Eve Hill for under six months or in case the residence in Dudley is an HMO with no license.

A professional notice server in Dudley, West Midlands can be used to make certain your tenants in Burnt Tree, Dudley, or Eve Hill are provided with the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Dudley, West Midlands, Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

If your Dudley tenant doesn't move out by the date specified on eviction notice, you can apply for a Standard Possession Order at the County Court of Eve Hill, Burnt Tree, or Dudley where your property is located.

You can get this in Dudley, West Midlands, for just £325.

If you would not be placing any claims for unpaid rent in West Midlands's Dudley, you can also submit an application for an Accelerated Possession Order in Dudley, Eve Hill, or Burnt Tree, which costs £355 and is not only fast but can also be done without any court hearing.

You will have to apply a request to the County Court of Dudley, West Midlands.

The West Midlands court will then send a copy to the tenants in Dudley, Burnt Tree, or Eve Hill, who will have to respond within 14 days.

The judge has the right to extend this period if the Dudley tenant is going through some serious problems.

Step 3: In Dudley, West Midlands, Apply For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks's Aid

You're left with one final option if the tenant in Burnt Tree, Dudley, or Eve Hill doesn't leave the home after taking these steps: you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the West Midlands court.

The tenants in Burnt Tree, Dudley, or Eve Hill will be removed from your property with the help of bailiffs from Denbigh Franks, where you have to pay £121 for the Warrant of Possession.

To order to speed up the procedure, you may request a transfer of the dispute from the West Midlands County Court to the High Court, and a High Court enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks may carry out the eviction.

You can only do this if you demand more than £ 600, plus West Midlands court costs in Dudley.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Dudley, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.