113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Offer Guidance In Hampshire's Eastleigh With Evicting A Tenant

We agree that in Eastleigh, Hampshire, evicting a tenant can be a daunting task especially when it comes to the legal formalities and you will need to follow the legal process through Denbigh Franks's following steps.

This post from Denbigh Franks is concerned with Eastleigh's Assured Shorthold Tenancies which include fixed term tenancies (they run for a certain period of time) in Bishopstoke and periodic tenancies (run monthly or weekly without fixed end date) in Compton-Otterbourne.

Step 1: In Eastleigh, Hampshire, Notice Of Eviction

You need to give your Eastleigh tenants a Section 21 notice after a fixed term ends if you want the property in Compton-Otterbourne back.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Eastleigh, Hampshire then give them notice under Section 8.

Keep in mind that the Compton-Otterbourne notice can vary from 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

In Hampshire, you will need to notify about this in two months although there are exceptions (for example, if the tenant has been in the ownership for less than 6 months in Bishopstoke, if the property without a license is an HMO in Compton-Otterbourne, etc.).

A Professional Notice Servers service in Eastleigh can be used to be able to make it easy in Hampshire for the tenant in Bishopstoke, Compton-Otterbourne or Romsey to get eviction notices.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Seek An Order Of Possession With Help From Denbigh Franks In Eastleigh, Hampshire

If your Eastleigh tenant doesn't move out by the date specified on eviction notice, you can apply for a Standard Possession Order at the County Court of Romsey, Compton-Otterbourne, or Bishopstoke where your property is located.

This may cost you about £325 in Hampshire's Eastleigh.

An Accelerated Possession Order in Hampshire's Eastleigh, can be obtained from court if you are not claiming any unsettled rent in Bishopstoke, Compton-Otterbourne, or Romsey, at a cost of £355 which is easy since it does not involve court hearing.

At Eastleigh, Hampshire's County Court, apply for a possession order.

The court in Hampshire will then send a copy to the tenants in Compton-Otterbourne, Romsey, or Bishopstoke, who will be required to respond within 14 days.

The aim of the order in Eastleigh is to buoy the tenant in question to take the needed action of packing out.

Step 3: In Eastleigh, Hampshire, Claim For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks

You have one final option available if the tenants in Bishopstoke, Romsey, or Compton-Otterbourne do not leave after following the steps above: In Hampshire, apply for a Warrant for Possession.

This would mean that the tenants in Compton-Otterbourne, Bishopstoke, or Romsey will be forced to move out by the bailiffs of Denbigh Franks, and the cost of this step is 121 pounds.

In order to accelerate the process, you may require transferring the case to the High Court from the Hampshire County Court and a High Court enforcement agent from Denbigh Franks will conduct the eviction.

But you can only be able to do this if you are having the claim of more than £600 including court costs in Eastleigh, Hampshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Eastleigh, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.