113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Evicting A Tenant In Ellesmere Port, Cheshire With Denbigh Franks

Evicting a Ellesmere Port tenant in Cheshire, UK can be complicated, but there are steps from Denbigh Franks to follow if you want to do that legally.

This Denbigh Franks article mainly talks about Assured Shorthold Tenancies, both 'Regular' Tenancies (run on a weekly or monthly basis with no fixed date) and fixed-term tenancies (usually run for a given set amount of time) in Cheshire's Ellesmere Port and Hooton.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Ellesmere Port, Cheshire

When it is time for fixed term in Whitby, or Hooton to end, you have to give a Section 21 notice to the Cheshire tenant if you want your property back.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, then send Section 8 notice.

Depending on the terms of tenancy agreements, notices can have a variation of 2 weeks to 2 months in Whitby.

Nevertheless, in total, you need to give a two months' notice in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, but there are a few exemptions (e.g., If the occupant in Whitby has been in the house for a period less than six months, if the house in Hooton is an HMO and has no license and many more).

In Cheshire's Ellesmere Port, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Ellesmere Port, Whitby, or Hooton, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

You have the right to apply for a Standard Possession Order in the Ellesmere Port court if the tenant of Ellesmere Port, Hooton, or Whitby doesn't leave the property even after receiving the notice.

The cost of this order in Cheshire's Ellesmere Port, is 325 pounds.

In Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, in case you're not claiming any unpaid rent in Whitby, Ellesmere Port, or Hooton, you can simply go for an Accelerated Possession Order that costs around £355 which will be resolved quickly because there is no court hearing involved.

You will have to apply a request to the County Court of Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.

The court in Cheshire will then send a copy to the tenants in Whitby, Hooton, or Ellesmere Port, who will be required to respond within 14 days.

In the event that the tenant is in great difficulty, this period may be extended by the judge in Ellesmere Port.

Third Step: Claim For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks In Cheshire's Ellesmere Port

This should be your last resort: Applying for Warrant of Possession in Cheshire comes in handy when the other two steps (as discussed above) aren't forthcoming in Hooton, Whitby, or Ellesmere Port.

In this scenario, Enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks can go ahead and oust the occupants from your property in Ellesmere Port, Hooton, or Whitby, which attracts a fee of £121.

If you want it done swiftly, ask for case transfer to the High Court from the Cheshire County Court, and the High Court will send an enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks to evict the tenant.

This is only possible if you ask for an amount greater than 600 pounds including the court costs in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Ellesmere Port, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.