113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Greater London's Denbigh Franks Provide Support With Evicting A Tenant In Enfield

We agree that in Enfield, Greater London, evicting a tenant can be a daunting task especially when it comes to the legal formalities and you will need to follow the legal process through Denbigh Franks's following steps.

Denbigh Franks will be looking at Enfield's Assured Shorthold Tenancies, which includes Hoddesdon fixed-term tenancies (which is for a specific period) and Wormley 'Periodic Tenancies' (which has no set timeframe and may run monthly or weekly) in this guide.

Step One: Give The Tenant In Greater London Notice Of Eviction In Enfield

The first and foremost step in Enfield is to send Section 21 notice after the fixed term in Wormley is over.

When a tenant in Enfield has dishonoured terms of the tenancy in Greater London, a Section 8 notice must be provided instead.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your Crews Hill tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

You must give a 2 months' notice in Enfield, Greater London, but there exist some exceptions (like, if the tenant in Hoddesdon for less than 6 months has been in the premises, if the premises in Wormley is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

You can use the Professional Notice Servers service in Enfield, Greater London to ensure that your tenants in Hoddesdon, Wormley, or Crews Hill are definitely notified.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Instruction 2: Seek Order For Possession From Enfield's Denbigh Franks In Greater London

In the event that you have provided a Enfield tenant with an eviction notice and still they opt not to vacate the premises in Hoddesdon, Wormley, or Crews Hill, then you will have to head to the court and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

This may cost you about £325 in Greater London's Enfield.

You may also submit for a Possession Order that is Accelerated in Enfield, Greater London if you do not claim any rent arrears, which costs £ 355, but it is usually faster because there is no court hearing in Hoddesdon, Wormley, or Crews Hill.

You will need to visit the County Court in Enfield, Greater London and fill a form.

The court in Greater London sends a copy of the application to the Crews Hill, Hoddesdon, or Wormley tenant who is allowed to reply or lodge an objection within 14 days.

In the event that the tenant is in great difficulty, this period may be extended by the judge in Enfield.

Step 3: Apply For A Warrant For Possession Of Property In Enfield, Greater London, With Help From Denbigh Franks

The final step of evicting tenants is to apply to the Greater London court for Warrant for possession, which is done after the first 2 steps and if tenants in Wormley, Hoddesdon, or Crews Hill still refuses to move out.

In this scenario, Enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks can go ahead and oust the occupants from your property in Hoddesdon, Crews Hill, or Wormley, which attracts a fee of £121.

In case you want the process to accelerate, you can ask for your case to get moved from the Greater London County Court to the High Court so that a High Court officer from Denbigh Franks can take care of the eviction.

This service can only be accomplished if you are claiming over £600 involving court expenses in Enfield, Greater London.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Enfield, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.