113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Devon Located Denbigh Franks Provide Tenant Eviction Services In Exeter

We agree that in Exeter, Devon, evicting a tenant can be a daunting task especially when it comes to the legal formalities and you will need to follow the legal process through Denbigh Franks's following steps.

No matter whether you're dealing with the Periodic Tenancy or fixed-term tenancy in Exeter, Devon, this Denbigh Franks information covers both types of Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Crawley and Exeter.

Step 1: In Exeter, Devon, Notice Of Eviction

At the end of the fixed term in Devon, you can simply give a Section 21 notice to the tenants in Crawley if you don't want to keep them as tenants anymore.

In case a tenant in Exeter, Devon, has already broken the tenancy terms, issue him/her with a Section 8 notice.

Depending on the terms of the agreement in Crawley, the notice may vary from just two weeks to two months.

In general in Devon's Exeter, you will need to give a two months notice, but there are some exceptions, for example, if the property in Crawley is an HMO that doesn't have a license, or if the tenant in Luton has been in the property not up to six months, etc.

There is such a service in Exeter, Devon of Professional Notice Servers, with which you can be sure that your Luton, Exeter, or Crawley tenants have received a notification.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Pursue A Exeter, Devon Possession Order With Encouragement From Denbigh Franks

After you've notified your occupants in Exeter and they refuse to pack out, then your next course of action in Luton, Crawley, or Exeter, is to go to court and request a Standard Possession Order.

In Devon's Exeter, you will part with £325.

You may also submit for a Possession Order that is Accelerated in Exeter, Devon if you do not claim any rent arrears, which costs £ 355, but it is usually faster because there is no court hearing in Luton, Exeter, or Crawley.

To apply for this order, you will need to fill a form at the County Court of Devon's Exeter.

The court in Devon sends a copy of the application to the Crawley, Luton, or Exeter tenant who is allowed to reply or lodge an objection within 14 days.

In the event that the tenant is in great difficulty, this period may be extended by the judge in Exeter.

Step 3: In Exeter, Devon, Apply For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks's Aid

You can apply in Devon for a Warrant for Possession against a tenant in Crawley, Exeter or Luton that doesn't leave your property after taking the necessary steps to evict them.

In this situation, Denbigh Franks bailiffs have every right to remove the tenants in Exeter, Crawley, or Luton from your property and this costs £121.

If you still need to speed up the process ask the transfer of the case from the County Court of Devon to the High Court, and the High court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the eviction.

This can be done only if at least £600, with the inclusion of Devon court costs, would be claimed in Exeter.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Exeter, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.