113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Farnborough, Hampshire

It is important to point out that in Farnborough, evicting a Hampshire tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

The following guide by Hampshire's Denbigh Franks on the eviction process only applies to Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Yateley and Frimley, which there are two types, 'Periodic' tenancies- run weekly or monthly with an end date that isn't fixed, and Fixed-term tenancies- run for a set amount of time.

Step 1: Serve Farnborough Eviction Notice In Hampshire

Provide the tenant in Camberley with a Section 21 notice once the fixed term has come to an end to gain back your property in Farnborough.

However, if in Farnborough they have acted contrary to the tenancy agreement, you would be giving them a Section 8 notice in Hampshire instead.

The legal eviction notice is between 2 weeks to 2 months depending on tenancy agreement terms in Frimley.

In general, on the other hand, you will have to provide them with a two months' notice in Hampshire, however there are exceptions, such as the tenant has been in the residence in Yateley for under six months or in case the residence in Camberley is an HMO with no license.

In Hampshire's Farnborough, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Camberley, Frimley, or Yateley, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Seek An Order Of Possession With Help From Denbigh Franks In Farnborough, Hampshire

If you send a warning to the tenant in Camberley, Frimley, or Yateley but they still don't walk out, you would have to go to court in Farnborough to request for a regular possession order.

This costs £325 in Farnborough, Hampshire.

However, if you are not claiming any unpaid rent in Farnborough, Hampshire, then you should apply for an Accelerated Possession Order, which, in Camberley, Yateley, or Frimley costs £355, and this order is usually quicker as there is no court hearing.

You need to visit the County Court of Farnborough, Hampshire to fill in a form.

Then the Hampshire court will send a copy to your tenants who will be expected to respond within fourteen days in Frimley, Yateley, or Camberley.

The aim of the order in Farnborough is to buoy the tenant in question to take the needed action of packing out.

Step Three: Get A Warrant For Possession In Hampshire's Farnborough With Denbigh Franks

This should be your last resort: Applying for Warrant of Possession in Hampshire comes in handy when the other two steps (as discussed above) aren't forthcoming in Yateley, Frimley, or Camberley.

In this scenario, Enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks can go ahead and oust the occupants from your property in Camberley, Yateley, or Frimley, which attracts a fee of £121.

To have speedy proceedings, you can ask the Hampshire County Court to transfer your case to the High Court, then the eviction will be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

This is only possible if you are requesting more than £ 600 with court costs in Farnborough, Hampshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Farnborough, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.