113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Tyne and Wear Located Denbigh Franks Provide Tenant Eviction Services In Gateshead

Evicting a Tyne and Wear tenant can be a difficult process in Gateshead, particularly when it comes to the legal formalities, so you will need to adhere to these steps from Denbigh Franks.

This post deals with Tyne and Wear Assured Shorthold Tenancies including both tenancies that are for a fixed term in Carr Hill, that are continue for a definite time period, and tenancies that are periodic in Bar Moor, that are run without any predetermined end date and can be weekly or monthly.

Instruction 1: Issue In Gateshead, Tyne and Wear Notice Of Eviction

Issuing or giving a Section 21 Notice in Gateshead is the first step towards evicting a tenant in Carr Hill, which lets the tenants know you want them out of your property at the end of the period stated in the notice.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear then give them notice under Section 8.

Notices can differ dependent upon the tenancy agreement in Allerdene, which means it can be from 14 days up to 2 months.

In Tyne and Wear, you will need to notify about this in two months although there are exceptions (for example, if the tenant has been in the ownership for less than 6 months in Allerdene, if the property without a license is an HMO in Bar Moor, etc.).

There is such a service in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear of Professional Notice Servers, with which you can be sure that your Allerdene, Bar Moor, or Carr Hill tenants have received a notification.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Help

After you notify the tenant in Gateshead, and he still does not leave, you will have to go to court in Carr Hill, Allerdene, or Bar Moor and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Tyne and Wear's Gateshead, you will part with £325.

You can also apply for the Accelerated Possession Order in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, at the cost of £355, as it lets you to facilitate the process without court hearing in Carr Hill, Bar Moor, or Allerdene.

At Gateshead, Tyne and Wear's County Court, apply for a possession order.

The court in Tyne and Wear sends a copy of the application to the Carr Hill, Allerdene, or Bar Moor tenant who is allowed to reply or lodge an objection within 14 days.

Then the judge has the authority to give more time to a tenant in Gateshead if he/she is encountering a complicated situation.

Instruction 3: In Tyne and Wear's Gateshead, Ask For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks

In case the Allerdene, Bar Moor, or Carr Hill tenants still refuse to get out, in Tyne and Wear you can apply for a Warrant for Possession.

In these scenarios, Denbigh Franks bailiffs evict the tenants from the property in Bar Moor, Allerdene, or Carr Hill and it will cost £121.

So as to speed up the process, you can seek to transfer the case from the Tyne and Wear County Court and have it in the High Court, this way a High Court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the tenants are evicted.

You can only do this if you demand more than £ 600, plus Tyne and Wear court costs in Gateshead.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Gateshead, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.