113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Gloucestershire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support With Evicting A Tenant In Gloucestershire

It is important to point out that in Gloucestershire, evicting a Gloucestershire tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

This article from Denbigh Franks in Gloucestershire is a guide for Assured Shorthold Tenancies including the directions for 'Periodic' Tenancies (run weekly or monthly without any fixed end-date) or 'Fixed-term' Tenancies (run for a specific time) in Cheltenham and Stroud.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire

Notify your Gloucestershire tenants of Section 21 if you want the property in Stroud to be returned after a fixed term has ended.

In case your Gloucestershire tenants violate the terms of the lease in Gloucestershire you need to give them Section 8 notice.

The notices in Gloucester may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the tenancy agreement's terms.

In Gloucestershire, you will need to notify about this in two months although there are exceptions (for example, if the tenant has been in the ownership for less than 6 months in Gloucester, if the property without a license is an HMO in Cheltenham, etc.).

There is such a service in Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire of Professional Notice Servers, with which you can be sure that your Gloucester, Cheltenham, or Stroud tenants have received a notification.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order In Gloucestershire From The Gloucestershire Court With Support From Denbigh Franks

If your tenant in Cheltenham, Gloucester, or Stroud, doesn't move out after you give notice, then you need to go to a nearby court in Gloucestershire and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

This costs £325 in Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire.

If you are not having any claim in Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, for unpaid rent, then you can also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Stroud, Gloucester, or Cheltenham, it is faster as there is no court hearing and it costs £355.

You need to enter a form at Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire's nearest County Court.

After that your tenants in Cheltenham, Gloucester, or Stroud, will be sent a copy of it by the court in Gloucestershire, and they will have to answer back in fourteen days.

This time can be extended only by the County Judge in Gloucestershire in the event that the tenant is having serious difficulties.

Phase 3: Apply For A Possession Warrant In Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire With Denbigh Franks's Support

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Cheltenham, Gloucester, or Stroud refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Gloucestershire court as the last step.

This would mean that the tenants in Cheltenham, Gloucester, or Stroud will be forced to move out by the bailiffs of Denbigh Franks, and the cost of this step is 121 pounds.

If you want this to happen faster, you can request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the Gloucestershire County Court; so that eviction can be done by a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer from the High Court.

This can only be done if you are demanding more than £600, which includes Gloucestershire court fees in Gloucestershire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Gloucestershire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.