113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Hampshire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support In Gosport For Evicting A Tenant

A complex procedure needs to be followed in Gosport, Hampshire in order to expel a tenant if you want to make it legal, so it is imperative you follow these Denbigh Franks steps.

This Denbigh Franks article mainly talks about Assured Shorthold Tenancies, both 'Regular' Tenancies (run on a weekly or monthly basis with no fixed date) and fixed-term tenancies (usually run for a given set amount of time) in Hampshire's Alverstoke and Camdentown.

Step 1: In Gosport, Hampshire, Notice Of Eviction

The first and foremost step in Gosport is to send Section 21 notice after the fixed term in Bedenham is over.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Gosport, Hampshire then give them notice under Section 8.

The notice of eviction in Camdentown can differ from 2 weeks to 2 months based on the tenancy agreement.

In general in Hampshire's Gosport, you will need to give a two months notice, but there are some exceptions, for example, if the property in Camdentown is an HMO that doesn't have a license, or if the tenant in Alverstoke has been in the property not up to six months, etc.

In Hampshire's Gosport, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Alverstoke, Bedenham, or Camdentown, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order In Hampshire From The Gosport Court With Support From Denbigh Franks

If the tenants, after receiving notice in Bedenham, Camdentown, or Alverstoke, still don't move out then you will have to approach the court of Gosport and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

You can get this in Gosport, Hampshire, for just £325.

You can also request in Hampshire's Gosport, for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you have no unpaid rent to claim in Alverstoke, Camdentown, or Bedenham, and this attracts a fee of £355 and is faster since there won't be any court hearing.

You only need to visit the Gosport, Hampshire's County Court and fill a form.

The Hampshire court will then send a copy to the tenants in Alverstoke, Bedenham, or Camdentown, who will have to respond within 14 days.

However, the judge in Gosport may extend this period in case the tenant is in serious problem.

Step Three: Get A Warrant For Possession In Hampshire's Gosport With Denbigh Franks

After taking all the above-mentioned steps, the tenants in Camdentown, Alverstoke, or Bedenham, maintain they will not leave then you have one remaining option left: Applying for a Possession Warrant in Hampshire.

On this step, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will legally evict the tenant from your property in Camdentown, Alverstoke, or Bedenham, at a payment of £121.

Separately, it is worth noting that to expedite the procedure, you can ask to transfer the case from the Hampshire district court to the High Court, and a law enforcement officer of the High Court from Denbigh Franks will conduct an eviction.

In Gosport, Hampshire, this only applies if the tenant is owning you in excess of £600 inclusive of court costs.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Gosport, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.