113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Offer Guidance In Greater Manchester's Greater Manchester With Evicting A Tenant

Evicting a Greater Manchester tenant can be a difficult process in Greater Manchester, particularly when it comes to the legal formalities, so you will need to adhere to these steps from Denbigh Franks.

The following guide by Greater Manchester's Denbigh Franks on the eviction process only applies to Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Stockport and Bolton, which there are two types, 'Periodic' tenancies- run weekly or monthly with an end date that isn't fixed, and Fixed-term tenancies- run for a set amount of time.

Instruction 1: Issue In Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester Notice Of Eviction

Provide the tenant in Manchester with a Section 21 notice once the fixed term has come to an end to gain back your property in Greater Manchester.

When a tenant in Greater Manchester has dishonoured terms of the tenancy in Greater Manchester, a Section 8 notice must be provided instead.

Depending on the terms of tenancy agreements, notices can have a variation of 2 weeks to 2 months in Bolton.

In Greater Manchester, you will need to notify about this in two months although there are exceptions (for example, if the tenant has been in the ownership for less than 6 months in Manchester, if the property without a license is an HMO in Bolton, etc.).

You can opt to make use of a Greater Manchester Professional Notice Servers service in Greater Manchester to ensure that your tenants receive the notice without fail in Stockport, Bolton, or Manchester.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Pursue A Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester Possession Order With Encouragement From Denbigh Franks

In most cases, the Bolton, Manchester, or Stockport tenant doesn't move out even after the notice, then, in Greater Manchester, you will have to apply for a Standard Possession Order from a court.

The cost of this order in Greater Manchester's Greater Manchester, is 325 pounds.

In case you are not clamming any rent arrears in Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester from the tenant, you can apply for an Accelerated Possession Order costing £355 in Stockport, Manchester, or Bolton, and its quicker because it doesn't involve a court hearing.

You only need to visit the Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester's County Court and fill a form.

The court in Greater Manchester sends a copy of the application to the Stockport, Manchester, or Bolton tenant who is allowed to reply or lodge an objection within 14 days.

In situations where the tenant in Greater Manchester is facing any kind of challenges, the judge may decide to extend this timeframe.

Step 3: In Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester, Apply For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks's Aid

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Bolton, Manchester, or Stockport refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Greater Manchester court as the last step.

This would mean that the tenants in Bolton, Manchester, or Stockport will be forced to move out by the bailiffs of Denbigh Franks, and the cost of this step is 121 pounds.

If you want it done swiftly, ask for case transfer to the High Court from the Greater Manchester County Court, and the High Court will send an enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks to evict the tenant.

This can only be done if you are demanding more than £600, which includes Greater Manchester court fees in Greater Manchester.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Greater Manchester, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.