113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Greenwich, Greater London

Ejecting a tenant from their rented premise in Greenwich, Greater London can be a complicated process sometimes, in order to achieve this legally, one has to follow Denbigh Franks's following steps.

This post from Denbigh Franks is concerned with Greenwich's Assured Shorthold Tenancies which include fixed term tenancies (they run for a certain period of time) in Deptford and periodic tenancies (run monthly or weekly without fixed end date) in Greenwich.

Step 1: In Greenwich, Greater London, Notice Of Eviction

If you don't want to rent out your property in Maze Hill at the expiration of a rent period, serve the Greenwich tenant a Section 21 notice.

When a tenant in Greenwich has dishonoured terms of the tenancy in Greater London, a Section 8 notice must be provided instead.

Keep in mind that the Greenwich notice can vary from 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

You must give a 2 months' notice in Greenwich, Greater London, but there exist some exceptions (like, if the tenant in Deptford for less than 6 months has been in the premises, if the premises in Greenwich is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

To make sure in Greenwich that your Greater London tenants get the notice, you can also avail the services in Deptford, Maze Hill, or Greenwich of Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Second Step: In Greenwich, Greater London, Apply To Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Advice

If the tenants, after receiving notice in Greenwich, Maze Hill, or Deptford, still don't move out then you will have to approach the court of Greenwich and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

This may cost you about £325 in Greater London's Greenwich.

If there are no unpaid rents in Greenwich, Greater London to claim, apply for a more expensive and faster Accelerated Possession Order in Maze Hill, Greenwich, or Deptford, without a court hearing at a cost of £355.

You need to visit the County Court of Greenwich, Greater London to fill in a form.

The tenant in Maze Hill, Greenwich, or Deptford will receive a copy of the form in Greater London and must reply within two weeks.

The judge has the right to extend this period if the Greenwich tenant is going through some serious problems.

Step 3: Get Denbigh Franks To Seek A Warrant For Possession In Greenwich, Greater London

If you have done all these and the tenants in Deptford, Maze Hill, or Greenwich are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the Greater London courts.

In this instance, you would pay £121 for the Denbigh Franks bailiffs to evict the tenant from Maze Hill, Greenwich, or Deptford.

In order to accelerate the process, you may require transferring the case to the High Court from the Greater London County Court and a High Court enforcement agent from Denbigh Franks will conduct the eviction.

Remember, it is only possible, if you're claiming more the £600 Greater London court costs in Greenwich.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Greenwich, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.