113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Use Hammersmith Based Denbigh Franks's Services For Evicting A Tenant In Greater London

Sometimes evicting a rented property can be a complex process, and if you want to do it legally in Hammersmith, Greater London, Denbigh Franks have mentioned some steps below to follow carefully.

This guide has to do with Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Hammersmith, Greater London, both 'Periodic' Tenancies (which runs weekly, monthly, with no specific end date) and fixed-term tenancies (which runs for a fixed amount of time) in Brentford, Hounslow, and Kings Cross.

Step 1: Provide With Eviction Notice In Hammersmith, Greater London

The first and foremost step in Hammersmith is to send Section 21 notice after the fixed term in Hounslow is over.

When a tenant in Hammersmith has dishonoured terms of the tenancy in Greater London, a Section 8 notice must be provided instead.

Keep in mind that the Hounslow notice can vary from 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

Nevertheless, in Greater London's Hammersmith, you will need to issue an eviction notice two months before but some situations in Brentford, Hounslow or Kings Cross are exempted, for example, in case your property is an HMO and does not have a license or if a tenant has been living in your property for less than six months.

You can use a Greater London professional notice server service in Hammersmith to ensure your tenants receive the notice on time in Kings Cross, Brentford, or Hounslow.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Phase 2: Seek A Possession Order In Hammersmith, Greater London With Denbigh Franks's Aid

If you send a warning to the tenant in Brentford, Hounslow, or Kings Cross but they still don't walk out, you would have to go to court in Hammersmith to request for a regular possession order.

The cost of this is £325 in Hammersmith, Greater London.

You can also request in Greater London's Hammersmith, for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you have no unpaid rent to claim in Brentford, Kings Cross, or Hounslow, and this attracts a fee of £355 and is faster since there won't be any court hearing.

At Hammersmith, Greater London's County Court, apply for a possession order.

The Greater London court will then send a copy to the tenants in Brentford, Hounslow, or Kings Cross, who will have to respond within 14 days.

In the event that the tenant is in great difficulty, this period may be extended by the judge in Hammersmith.

Step 3: Apply For A Warrant For Possession Of Property In Hammersmith, Greater London, With Help From Denbigh Franks

If you have done all these and the tenants in Brentford, Kings Cross, or Hounslow are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the Greater London courts.

In this situation, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will evict the tenants from your house in Brentford, Hounslow, or Kings Cross. That's going to cost £ 121.

It is important to point out that you may want to facilitate the process by asking for a transfer of the warrant from the Greater London County Court to the High Court, and a Denbigh Franks High Court Enforcement Officer can conduct the eviction.

You can choose this option if you want to claim more than £600 from the tenant, and this should include Greater London court costs in Hammersmith.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hammersmith, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.