113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Hampshire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support With Evicting A Tenant In Hampshire

Sometimes evicting a tenant from Hampshire can be a complicated process, and by understanding the law in Hampshire you can do it effectively and legally, and to do so, there are steps from Denbigh Franks follow.

This guide will give you help from Denbigh Franks to evict Shorthold Tenancies in Hampshire, both tenancies that are fixed-term in Waterlooville (run for a fixed amount of time) and 'periodic' Tenancies in Basingstoke (that run month by month or week by week with an end date that isn't fixed).

Step 1: Notify The Hampshire Tenant About The Eviction In Hampshire

Provide your Hampshire tenants with a section 21 notice if you would like the Basingstoke premise back after an agreed fixed term comes to an end.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Hampshire, Hampshire then give them notice under Section 8.

The notices in Basingstoke may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the tenancy agreement's terms.

However, generally, it is advisable in Hampshire, Hampshire to give your tenants a two months eviction notice, but there are exceptions, for example, in Basingstoke, in the event that the tenant has stayed in the property for less than six months, or in Gosport, if the premise is an HMO without a license.

To make sure in Hampshire that your Hampshire tenants get the notice, you can also avail the services in Basingstoke, Waterlooville, or Gosport of Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Hampshire, Hampshire, Obtain A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks

In the event that you have provided a Hampshire tenant with an eviction notice and still they opt not to vacate the premises in Basingstoke, Gosport, or Waterlooville, then you will have to head to the court and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Hampshire, Hampshire, this costs £325.

In Hampshire, Hampshire, in case you're not claiming any unpaid rent in Gosport, Basingstoke, or Waterlooville, you can simply go for an Accelerated Possession Order that costs around £355 which will be resolved quickly because there is no court hearing involved.

You will need to visit the County Court in Hampshire, Hampshire and fill a form.

The tenant in Waterlooville, Gosport, or Basingstoke will receive a copy of the form in Hampshire and must reply within two weeks.

The judge has the right to extend this period if the Hampshire tenant is going through some serious problems.

Step 3: Request For Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks In Hampshire, Hampshire

You can apply in Hampshire for a Warrant for Possession against a tenant in Waterlooville, Gosport or Basingstoke that doesn't leave your property after taking the necessary steps to evict them.

In this instance, you would pay £121 for the Denbigh Franks bailiffs to evict the tenant from Waterlooville, Gosport, or Basingstoke.

You can ask your case to be transferred from the Hampshire County Court to the High Court to speed up the process, and a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer will help you carry out the eviction.

This is only possible if you ask for an amount greater than 600 pounds including the court costs in Hampshire, Hampshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hampshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.