113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Tenant Evictions In Harlow, Essex By Denbigh Franks

Sometimes evicting a rented property can be a complex process, and if you want to do it legally in Harlow, Essex, Denbigh Franks have mentioned some steps below to follow carefully.

This guide will give you help from Denbigh Franks to evict Shorthold Tenancies in Harlow, both tenancies that are fixed-term in Sawbridgeworth (run for a fixed amount of time) and 'periodic' Tenancies in Harlow (that run month by month or week by week with an end date that isn't fixed).

Step 1: Send An Eviction Notice In Harlow, Essex

Notify your Essex tenants of Section 21 if you want the property in Sawbridgeworth to be returned after a fixed term has ended.

Please give them a notice under Section 8 if they have broken the terms of the tenancy in Harlow, Essex.

On top of that, Harlow notices can change from two weeks to two months, but this is based on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

Nevertheless, in Essex's Harlow, you will need to issue an eviction notice two months before but some situations in Harlow, Epping or Sawbridgeworth are exempted, for example, in case your property is an HMO and does not have a license or if a tenant has been living in your property for less than six months.

Moreover, you may use a Essex's Harlow Professional Notice Servers service in Epping, Sawbridgeworth, or Harlow to ensure that your tenants get the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Phase 2: Seek A Possession Order In Harlow, Essex With Denbigh Franks's Aid

After you notify the tenant in Harlow, and he still does not leave, you will have to go to court in Sawbridgeworth, Harlow, or Epping and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Harlow, Essex, this would cost you £325.

However, if you are not claiming any unpaid rent in Harlow, Essex, then you should apply for an Accelerated Possession Order, which, in Harlow, Sawbridgeworth, or Epping costs £355, and this order is usually quicker as there is no court hearing.

To apply for this order, you will need to fill a form at the County Court of Essex's Harlow.

The tenant in Sawbridgeworth, Epping, or Harlow will receive a copy of the form in Essex and must reply within two weeks.

The Judge can only extend this period if the occupant in Harlow seems to be in a difficult situation.

Phase 3: Apply For A Possession Warrant In Harlow, Essex With Denbigh Franks's Support

You have one final option available if the tenants in Harlow, Sawbridgeworth, or Epping do not leave after following the steps above: In Essex, apply for a Warrant for Possession.

In this instance, you would pay £121 for the Denbigh Franks bailiffs to evict the tenant from Sawbridgeworth, Epping, or Harlow.

If you want to speed up things, request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the Essex County Court and an officer from the High Court from Denbigh Franks will handle the eviction.

This can be done only if at least £600, with the inclusion of Essex court costs, would be claimed in Harlow.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Harlow, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.