113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Harrow, Greater London

In Harrow, Greater London, the process of evicting a tenant can be complicated and there are steps by Denbigh Franks that you will need to follow to do it legally.

Denbigh Franks's guide regards Greater London Assured Shorthold Tenancies that can be periodic in Eastbury (after the regular interval with no fixed date) or fixed-term tenancies in Burnt Oak (run for a set amount of time).

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Harrow, Greater London

When it is time for fixed term in Belmont, or Burnt Oak to end, you have to give a Section 21 notice to the Greater London tenant if you want your property back.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in Harrow, Greater London, then send Section 8 notice.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your Burnt Oak tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

However, typically you must give a 2-month notice, however there are irregularities in Harrow (For example, if the tenant for less than 6 months has been in the property in Eastbury, if the residence in Belmont is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

There is such a service in Harrow, Greater London of Professional Notice Servers, with which you can be sure that your Eastbury, Belmont, or Burnt Oak tenants have received a notification.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Harrow, Greater London, Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Help

If you send a warning to the tenant in Eastbury, Belmont, or Burnt Oak but they still don't walk out, you would have to go to court in Harrow to request for a regular possession order.

In Greater London's Harrow, you will part with £325.

An Accelerated Possession Order in Greater London's Harrow, can be obtained from court if you are not claiming any unsettled rent in Eastbury, Belmont, or Burnt Oak, at a cost of £355 which is easy since it does not involve court hearing.

You need to enter a form at Harrow, Greater London's nearest County Court.

A copy of this form will be forwarded by the Greater London courts to the tenants in Eastbury, Burnt Oak, or Belmont, who must reply under 14 days.

The judge has the right to extend this period if the Harrow tenant is going through some serious problems.

Step 3: In Harrow, Greater London, Claim For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks

If still the tenant in Burnt Oak, Eastbury, or Belmont has refused to vacate your property after the court order date has expired, you will need to go to the court in Greater London for a final time: Applying for a Warrant of Possession.

For a cost of £121, from your property in Eastbury, Burnt Oak, or Belmont, Denbigh Franks bailiffs can remove tenants.

If you want it done swiftly, ask for case transfer to the High Court from the Greater London County Court, and the High Court will send an enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks to evict the tenant.

You can choose this option if you want to claim more than £600 from the tenant, and this should include Greater London court costs in Harrow.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Harrow, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.