113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Can Help With Evicting A Tenant In Hartlepool, Durham

At times, evicting tenants from Hartlepool may be a difficult procedure in Durham, and for you to have it done lawfully, you will need to follow these instructions by Denbigh Franks diligently.

This Denbigh Franks article mainly talks about Assured Shorthold Tenancies, both 'Regular' Tenancies (run on a weekly or monthly basis with no fixed date) and fixed-term tenancies (usually run for a given set amount of time) in Durham's Bellevue and Dalton Piercy.

First Step: Issue A Notice For Eviction In Durham's Hartlepool

If you want the property in Bellevue, Croft on Heugh, or Dalton Piercy back after the end of a fixed term, then give the occupants in Hartlepool a Section 21 notice.

Provide them with a section 8 notice in case they have broken the terms and agreements of the Hartlepool, Durham tenancy.

Depending on the terms of the agreement in Dalton Piercy, the notice may vary from just two weeks to two months.

However, typically you must give a 2-month notice, however there are irregularities in Hartlepool (For example, if the tenant for less than 6 months has been in the property in Bellevue, if the residence in Croft on Heugh is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

Moreover, you may use a Durham's Hartlepool Professional Notice Servers service in Croft on Heugh, Dalton Piercy, or Bellevue to ensure that your tenants get the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks In Durham's Hartlepool

After you notify the tenant in Hartlepool, and he still does not leave, you will have to go to court in Dalton Piercy, Bellevue, or Croft on Heugh and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

This may cost you about £325 in Durham's Hartlepool.

If you are not having any claim in Hartlepool, Durham, for unpaid rent, then you can also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Dalton Piercy, Bellevue, or Croft on Heugh, it is faster as there is no court hearing and it costs £355.

You would then fill and submit the form at the County Court of Hartlepool, Durham.

Then the Durham court will send a copy to your tenants who will be expected to respond within fourteen days in Croft on Heugh, Dalton Piercy, or Bellevue.

The judge can extend the period of time in case a tenant is in a difficult situation in Hartlepool.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Hartlepool, Durham, With Denbigh Franks's Help

You're left with one final option if the tenant in Croft on Heugh, Bellevue, or Dalton Piercy doesn't leave the home after taking these steps: you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Durham court.

In this scenario, the tenants in Bellevue, Dalton Piercy, or Croft on Heugh, can be evacuated from your property by the bailiffs of Denbigh Franks, you would have to pay £121 for this.

In case you want to expedite the process, you can request a transfer of the case to the High Court from the County Court of Durham and a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer will conduct the removal of the tenant.

You can only do this if you demand more than £ 600, plus Durham court costs in Hartlepool.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hartlepool, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.