113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Havering, Greater London

Evicting a Havering tenant in Greater London, UK can be complicated, but there are steps from Denbigh Franks to follow if you want to do that legally.

This article from Denbigh Franks in Greater London is a guide for Assured Shorthold Tenancies including the directions for 'Periodic' Tenancies (run weekly or monthly without any fixed end-date) or 'Fixed-term' Tenancies (run for a specific time) in Bulphan and Stapleford Abbotts.

Step 1: Issue An Eviction Notice In Havering, Greater London

A Section 21 Notice is served in Greater London to inform the occupant in Bulphan that you are seeking to regain property possession at the fixed-term tenancy's end or during 'periodic' tenancy with no fixed end date.

Let them have the Section 8 notice in Havering, Greater London, in an instance where they have been broken the tenancy terms.

The issuance of notices is possible to be done from a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months depending on what the terms are in the tenancy agreement in Stapleford Abbotts.

However, generally, it is advisable in Havering, Greater London to give your tenants a two months eviction notice, but there are exceptions, for example, in Abridge, in the event that the tenant has stayed in the property for less than six months, or in Bulphan, if the premise is an HMO without a license.

If you in Havering want to ensure the notice is certainly received by your tenants in Greater London, you can enlist the services of Professional Notice Servers in Bulphan, Stapleford Abbotts, or Abridge.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Instruction 2: Seek Order For Possession From Havering's Denbigh Franks In Greater London

Sometimes, some tenants won't vacate your property in Abridge, Stapleford Abbotts, or Bulphan after serving them an eviction notice in Havering, so when dealing with such a tenant, apply for a Standard Possession Order in court.

In Havering, Greater London, this would cost you £325.

An Accelerated Possession Order in Greater London's Havering, can be obtained from court if you are not claiming any unsettled rent in Abridge, Bulphan, or Stapleford Abbotts, at a cost of £355 which is easy since it does not involve court hearing.

You will have to complete a form by going to the County Court within Havering, Greater London.

Then, the court in Greater London will send a copy to the tenants and they will need to reply in a period of 14 days in Abridge, Bulphan, or Stapleford Abbotts.

That term may be prolonged by the judge in Havering if the client is in serious difficulty.

Step 3: With Denbigh Franks's Assistance Submit An Application For A Warrant For Possession In Havering, Greater London

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Bulphan, Abridge, or Stapleford Abbotts refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Greater London court as the last step.

In this situation, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will evict the tenants from your house in Abridge, Bulphan, or Stapleford Abbotts. That's going to cost £ 121.

To order to speed up the procedure, you may request a transfer of the dispute from the Greater London County Court to the High Court, and a High Court enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks may carry out the eviction.

This can only be done if you are demanding more than £600, which includes Greater London court fees in Havering.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Havering, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.