113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Evicting A Tenant In Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire With Denbigh Franks

Sometimes, evicting a Hertfordshire tenant can be a bit challenging and complicated in Hertfordshire and you must follow some evicting steps from Denbigh Franks carefully to avoid finding yourself on the other side of the law.

Denbigh Franks will be looking at Hertfordshire's Assured Shorthold Tenancies, which includes Watford fixed-term tenancies (which is for a specific period) and Saint 'Periodic Tenancies' (which has no set timeframe and may run monthly or weekly) in this guide.

First Step: Issue A Notice For Eviction In Hertfordshire's Hertfordshire

You need to give your Hertfordshire tenants a Section 21 notice after a fixed term ends if you want the property in Saint back.

Let them have the Section 8 notice in Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, in an instance where they have been broken the tenancy terms.

The duration of notice can be from 2 weeks to 2 months, and it depends on the Albans agreement.

The eviction notice in Hertfordshire is given two (2) months prior to the eviction in Hertfordshire, except in cases where the Albans tenant violated or broke the terms of the tenancy, such as when the property in Watford in question is an HMO without a license or when the Saint tenant has been in the property for under six (6) months.

If you in Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Watford, Saint, or Albans.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order In Hertfordshire From The Hertfordshire Court With Support From Denbigh Franks

If the tenants in Saint, Albans, or Watford, do not move out despite issuance of a notice of eviction, you will have to ask for a Standard Possession Order from the Hertfordshire court.

You can get this in Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, for just £325.

You can also request in Hertfordshire's Hertfordshire, for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you have no unpaid rent to claim in Watford, Albans, or Saint, and this attracts a fee of £355 and is faster since there won't be any court hearing.

You just have to fill in a form at the County Court of Hertfordshire's Hertfordshire.

A copy will be sent to the tenants in Watford, Albans, or Saint through the Hertfordshire County Court of your area, which they have 14 days to reply.

Then the judge has the authority to give more time to a tenant in Hertfordshire if he/she is encountering a complicated situation.

Step 3: Apply For A Warrant For Possession Of Property In Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, With Help From Denbigh Franks

If the tenants in Watford, Saint, or Albans also refuse to leave despite taking the above measure, there is one final option: and that is to request to the Hertfordshire court for a warrant for possession.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Watford, Saint, or Albans out from your residence and this service costs £121.

So as to speed up the process, you can seek to transfer the case from the Hertfordshire County Court and have it in the High Court, this way a High Court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the tenants are evicted.

However, this option is only available if the amount you are claiming is greater than £600 inclusive of court costs in Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hertfordshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.