113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Use Hillingdon Based Denbigh Franks's Services For Evicting A Tenant In Greater London

Sometimes in Greater London, it can be really difficult to evict a tenant and you're supposed to follow a legal process to get this done in Hillingdon, hence, Denbigh Franks have compiled a list of steps you can follow when evicting a tenant in UK.

This guide has to do with Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Hillingdon, Greater London, both 'Periodic' Tenancies (which runs weekly, monthly, with no specific end date) and fixed-term tenancies (which runs for a fixed amount of time) in Denham Green, Wood End Green, and South Harefield.

Step 1: Notify The Hillingdon Tenant About The Eviction In Greater London

If you need to return your property in Hillingdon after the deadline, you must give your tenants in Denham Green notice in accordance with Section 21.

In case a tenant in Hillingdon, Greater London, has already broken the tenancy terms, issue him/her with a Section 8 notice.

The notices in Denham Green may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the tenancy agreement's terms.

In general in Greater London's Hillingdon, you will need to give a two months notice, but there are some exceptions, for example, if the property in South Harefield is an HMO that doesn't have a license, or if the tenant in Denham Green has been in the property not up to six months, etc.

You can opt to make use of a Greater London Professional Notice Servers service in Hillingdon to ensure that your tenants receive the notice without fail in South Harefield, Wood End Green, or Denham Green.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Instruction 2: Seek Order For Possession From Hillingdon's Denbigh Franks In Greater London

You have the right to apply for a Standard Possession Order in the Hillingdon court if the tenant of Denham Green, South Harefield, or Wood End Green doesn't leave the property even after receiving the notice.

The cost of this order in Greater London's Hillingdon, is 325 pounds.

You can also request in Greater London's Hillingdon, for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you have no unpaid rent to claim in Denham Green, South Harefield, or Wood End Green, and this attracts a fee of £355 and is faster since there won't be any court hearing.

You only need to visit the Hillingdon, Greater London's County Court and fill a form.

The Greater London court will distribute these copies to your tenants in Denham Green, Wood End Green, or South Harefield who will then need to reply within two weeks.

The period can get an extension if the Hillingdon tenant is in a problem.

Step 3: In Hillingdon, Greater London, Apply For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks's Aid

In case your tenant in Wood End Green, South Harefield, or Denham Green declines to move out after following the two steps above, you have one last option which is applying for a Warrant for Possession in the Greater London court.

Here, the tenants in Denham Green, Wood End Green, or South Harefield can be removed at a cost of £121 by Denbigh Franks.

If you still need to speed up the process ask the transfer of the case from the County Court of Greater London to the High Court, and the High court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the eviction.

However, this option is only available if the amount you are claiming is greater than £600 inclusive of court costs in Hillingdon, Greater London.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hillingdon, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.