113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Offer Guidance In Greater London's Hounslow With Evicting A Tenant

Sometimes, evicting a Hounslow tenant can be a bit challenging and complicated in Greater London and you must follow some evicting steps from Denbigh Franks carefully to avoid finding yourself on the other side of the law.

Denbigh Franks will be looking at Hounslow's Assured Shorthold Tenancies, which includes Egham fixed-term tenancies (which is for a specific period) and Hythe End 'Periodic Tenancies' (which has no set timeframe and may run monthly or weekly) in this guide.

Step 1: In Hounslow, Greater London, Notice Of Eviction

Notify your Greater London tenants of Section 21 if you want the property in Wraysbury to be returned after a fixed term has ended.

Let them have the Section 8 notice in Hounslow, Greater London, in an instance where they have been broken the tenancy terms.

Depending on the terms of the agreement in Wraysbury, the notice may vary from just two weeks to two months.

You must give a 2 months' notice in Hounslow, Greater London, but there exist some exceptions (like, if the tenant in Egham for less than 6 months has been in the premises, if the premises in Hythe End is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

To know that the tenants in Hounslow, Greater London have received the notice, you can enlist a Professional Notice Server in Wraysbury, Egham, or Hythe End for service.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Apply For A Hounslow, Greater London Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

Once you provide the tenant in Egham, Hythe End, or Wraysbury with a notice and still they haven't moved out, then you will need to go to court in Hounslow to act by applying for an Order of Standard Possession.

The cost of this order in Greater London's Hounslow, is 325 pounds.

Also, you should ask for an Accelerated Possession Order in Hythe End, Egham, or Wraysbury worth 355 pounds if you do not file a complaint against unpaid rent as a Court hearing does not take place in Hounslow, Greater London, hence it is usually quicker.

You need to enter a form at Hounslow, Greater London's nearest County Court.

Tenants in Hythe End, Egham, or Wraysbury, will then receive a copy from the Greater London court and will need to reply within 14 days.

But if the tenant is in some serious trouble the Hounslow judge can extend this period.

Step 3: In Greater London's Hounslow, Applying For A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks

After taking all the above-mentioned steps, the tenants in Wraysbury, Egham, or Hythe End, maintain they will not leave then you have one remaining option left: Applying for a Possession Warrant in Greater London.

In this scenario, Enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks can go ahead and oust the occupants from your property in Egham, Wraysbury, or Hythe End, which attracts a fee of £121.

So as to speed up the process, you can seek to transfer the case from the Greater London County Court and have it in the High Court, this way a High Court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the tenants are evicted.

However, this option is only available if the amount you are claiming is greater than £600 inclusive of court costs in Hounslow, Greater London.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hounslow, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.