113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

East Sussex's Denbigh Franks Provide Support In Hove For Evicting A Tenant

Evicting a East Sussex tenant can be a difficult process in Hove, particularly when it comes to the legal formalities, so you will need to adhere to these steps from Denbigh Franks.

Denbigh Franks will be looking at Hove's Assured Shorthold Tenancies, which includes Portslade-By-Sea fixed-term tenancies (which is for a specific period) and Henfield 'Periodic Tenancies' (which has no set timeframe and may run monthly or weekly) in this guide.

Instruction 1: Issue In Hove, East Sussex Notice Of Eviction

In case you in East Sussex want the residence back after a fixed term ends in Portslade-By-Sea, provide your tenants with a Section 21 notice.

You should issue the tenant in Hove, East Sussex with a notice of Section 8 if he/she has already gone against the tenancy terms.

The notices in Portslade-By-Sea may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the tenancy agreement's terms.

The eviction notice in Hove is given two (2) months prior to the eviction in East Sussex, except in cases where the Small Dole tenant violated or broke the terms of the tenancy, such as when the property in Portslade-By-Sea in question is an HMO without a license or when the Henfield tenant has been in the property for under six (6) months.

A Professional Notice Servers service in Hove can be used to be able to make it easy in East Sussex for the tenant in Portslade-By-Sea, Henfield or Small Dole to get eviction notices.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Hove, East Sussex, Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Help

You have the right to apply for a Standard Possession Order in the Hove court if the tenant of Portslade-By-Sea, Small Dole, or Henfield doesn't leave the property even after receiving the notice.

This costs £325 in East Sussex's Hove.

If there are no unpaid rents in Hove, East Sussex to claim, apply for a more expensive and faster Accelerated Possession Order in Small Dole, Henfield, or Portslade-By-Sea, without a court hearing at a cost of £355.

You'll need to fill a form at Hove, East Sussex's County Court.

The court in East Sussex will then send a copy to the tenants in Henfield, Small Dole, or Portslade-By-Sea, who will be required to respond within 14 days.

However, if the tenant in Hove is going through some difficulties, the judge has the prerogative to extend the response period.

Instruction 3: In East Sussex's Hove, Ask For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks

The final step of evicting tenants is to apply to the East Sussex court for Warrant for possession, which is done after the first 2 steps and if tenants in Henfield, Portslade-By-Sea, or Small Dole still refuses to move out.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Portslade-By-Sea, Henfield, or Small Dole out from your residence and this service costs £121.

It is important to point out that you may want to facilitate the process by asking for a transfer of the warrant from the East Sussex County Court to the High Court, and a Denbigh Franks High Court Enforcement Officer can conduct the eviction.

The applicants in Hove are allowed to use this facility if the claimed amount is more than £600 in East Sussex.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hove, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.