113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Huddersfield's Denbigh Franks Can Give Advice With Evicting A Tenant In West Yorkshire

A complex procedure needs to be followed in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire in order to expel a tenant if you want to make it legal, so it is imperative you follow these Denbigh Franks steps.

The following guide by West Yorkshire's Denbigh Franks on the eviction process only applies to Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Holmfirth and Brighouse, which there are two types, 'Periodic' tenancies- run weekly or monthly with an end date that isn't fixed, and Fixed-term tenancies- run for a set amount of time.

Step 1: Issue An Eviction Notice In Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

You need to give your Huddersfield tenants a Section 21 notice after a fixed term ends if you want the property in Brighouse back.

Please give them a notice under Section 8 if they have broken the terms of the tenancy in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

The notice of eviction in Holmfirth can differ from 2 weeks to 2 months based on the tenancy agreement.

In general, though, a 2-month notice in West Yorkshire is ideal, but here are some exceptions to this rule though, such as if the tenant in Brighouse has been using the property for less than six months, if the property in Holmfirth is a license-less HMO.

If you in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Huddersfield, Brighouse, or Holmfirth.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Help

If you send a warning to the tenant in Huddersfield, Brighouse, or Holmfirth but they still don't walk out, you would have to go to court in Huddersfield to request for a regular possession order.

You can get this in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, for just £325.

If you would not be placing any claims for unpaid rent in West Yorkshire's Huddersfield, you can also submit an application for an Accelerated Possession Order in Huddersfield, Holmfirth, or Brighouse, which costs £355 and is not only fast but can also be done without any court hearing.

You need to visit the County Court of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire to fill in a form.

Then, the court in West Yorkshire will send a copy to the tenants and they will need to reply in a period of 14 days in Huddersfield, Brighouse, or Holmfirth.

The aim of the order in Huddersfield is to buoy the tenant in question to take the needed action of packing out.

Step 3: In West Yorkshire's Huddersfield, Applying For A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks

You're left with one final option if the tenant in Brighouse, Huddersfield, or Holmfirth doesn't leave the home after taking these steps: you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the West Yorkshire court.

For £121, the tenant in Holmfirth, Brighouse, or Huddersfield can be evicted by the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks.

You can ask your case to be transferred from the West Yorkshire County Court to the High Court to speed up the process, and a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer will help you carry out the eviction.

You can only do this if you demand more than £ 600, plus West Yorkshire court costs in Huddersfield.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Huddersfield, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.