113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Hull Based Denbigh Franks Can Aid With Evicting A Tenant In East Riding of Yorkshire

At times, evicting tenants from Hull may be a difficult procedure in East Riding of Yorkshire, and for you to have it done lawfully, you will need to follow these instructions by Denbigh Franks diligently.

This article from Denbigh Franks in East Riding of Yorkshire is a guide for Assured Shorthold Tenancies including the directions for 'Periodic' Tenancies (run weekly or monthly without any fixed end-date) or 'Fixed-term' Tenancies (run for a specific time) in Willerby and Cottingham.

Step 1: In East Riding of Yorkshire's Hull, Provide Notice Of Eviction

If you don't want to rent out your property in Cottingham at the expiration of a rent period, serve the Hull tenant a Section 21 notice.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, then send Section 8 notice.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your Cottingham tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

In general in East Riding of Yorkshire's Hull, you will need to give a two months notice, but there are some exceptions, for example, if the property in Cottingham is an HMO that doesn't have a license, or if the tenant in Hessle has been in the property not up to six months, etc.

There is such a service in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire of Professional Notice Servers, with which you can be sure that your Hessle, Willerby, or Cottingham tenants have received a notification.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Instruction 2: Seek Order For Possession From Hull's Denbigh Franks In East Riding of Yorkshire

If your tenant in Willerby, Hessle, or Cottingham, doesn't move out after you give notice, then you need to go to a nearby court in Hull and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

It's going to cost £ 325 in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire.

An Accelerated Possession Order in East Riding of Yorkshire's Hull, can be obtained from court if you are not claiming any unsettled rent in Hessle, Willerby, or Cottingham, at a cost of £355 which is easy since it does not involve court hearing.

At the County Court of Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, you will need to fill in a form.

The court in East Riding of Yorkshire will then send a copy to the tenants in Willerby, Cottingham, or Hessle, who will be required to respond within 14 days.

The Hull judge can decide to prolong the period assuming that the tenant is going through a trying moment.

Phase 3: Apply For A Possession Warrant In Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire With Denbigh Franks's Support

If you have done all these and the tenants in Hessle, Cottingham, or Willerby are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the East Riding of Yorkshire courts.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Hessle, Willerby, or Cottingham out from your residence and this service costs £121.

You can request to shift the case from County Court of East Riding of Yorkshire to High Court if you speed up the process, then the eviction will then be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

You can choose this option if you want to claim more than £600 from the tenant, and this should include East Riding of Yorkshire court costs in Hull.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hull, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.