113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Can Help With Evicting A Tenant In Lancashire, Lancashire

Evicting a Lancashire tenant can be a difficult process in Lancashire, particularly when it comes to the legal formalities, so you will need to adhere to these steps from Denbigh Franks.

This Denbigh Franks article mainly talks about Assured Shorthold Tenancies, both 'Regular' Tenancies (run on a weekly or monthly basis with no fixed date) and fixed-term tenancies (usually run for a given set amount of time) in Lancashire's Preston and Morecambe.

Step 1: Send An Eviction Notice In Lancashire, Lancashire

Notify your Lancashire tenants of Section 21 if you want the property in Morecambe to be returned after a fixed term has ended.

Let them have the Section 8 notice in Lancashire, Lancashire, in an instance where they have been broken the tenancy terms.

On top of that, Preston notices can change from two weeks to two months, but this is based on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

Nevertheless, you are normally required to issue 8 weeks' notice, however, some situations in Lancashire are exempted, for instance, in Morecambe, when the tenant has occupied the premises for less than 6 months or in Preston, the premises is an HMO and unlicensed.

If you in Lancashire, Lancashire, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Preston, Burnley, or Morecambe.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Look For A Possession Order In Lancashire, Lancashire With Denbigh Franks's Help

If your tenants in Burnley, Morecambe, or Preston do not move out of the property even after they have been served the notice, the next thing to do would be to submit an application in Lancashire for a Standard Possession Order in the court.

This order in Lancashire, Lancashire, will cost you £325.

In addition, if you are not protesting for unpaid rent in Lancashire's Lancashire, feel free to request for an Accelerated Possession Order in Burnley, Morecambe, or Preston which will cost you £355 and is normally quicker since court hearing is not included.

You would then fill and submit the form at the County Court of Lancashire, Lancashire.

As a result, the court in Lancashire sends a copy to the tenants in Burnley, Preston, or Morecambe on your behalf and the tenants need to respond to this notice within 14 days.

In situations where the tenant in Lancashire is facing any kind of challenges, the judge may decide to extend this timeframe.

Step 3: Use Denbigh Franks's Service To Apply For A Warrant For Possession In Lancashire, Lancashire

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Burnley, Preston, or Morecambe refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Lancashire court as the last step.

The tenants in Burnley, Preston, or Morecambe will be removed from your property with the help of bailiffs from Denbigh Franks, where you have to pay £121 for the Warrant of Possession.

In order to accelerate the process, you may require transferring the case to the High Court from the Lancashire County Court and a High Court enforcement agent from Denbigh Franks will conduct the eviction.

Remember, it is only possible, if you're claiming more the £600 Lancashire court costs in Lancashire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Lancashire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.