113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Can Help With Evicting A Tenant In Leeds, West Yorkshire

It is important to point out that in Leeds, evicting a West Yorkshire tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

No matter whether you're dealing with the Periodic Tenancy or fixed-term tenancy in Leeds, West Yorkshire, this Denbigh Franks information covers both types of Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Newsam Green and Pudsey.

Step One: In Leeds, West Yorkshire, Issue An Eviction Notice

When it is time for fixed term in Pudsey, or Newsam Green to end, you have to give a Section 21 notice to the West Yorkshire tenant if you want your property back.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in Leeds, West Yorkshire, then send Section 8 notice.

Notice in Pudsey can differ from 2 months to 2 weeks based on the occupancy agreement.

Nevertheless, in West Yorkshire's Leeds, you will need to issue an eviction notice two months before but some situations in Leeds, Pudsey or Newsam Green are exempted, for example, in case your property is an HMO and does not have a license or if a tenant has been living in your property for less than six months.

You can opt to make use of a West Yorkshire Professional Notice Servers service in Leeds to ensure that your tenants receive the notice without fail in Newsam Green, Pudsey, or Leeds.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Second Step: In Leeds, West Yorkshire, Apply To Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Advice

In most cases, the Pudsey, Leeds, or Newsam Green tenant doesn't move out even after the notice, then, in Leeds, you will have to apply for a Standard Possession Order from a court.

The cost of this is £325 in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

In addition, you may also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Leeds, Pudsey, or Newsam Green, in case you are not claiming any rent that hasn't been paid and the cost in Leeds, West Yorkshire, for this service is £355, and it is normally quicker since there isn't a court hearing.

You will need to visit the County Court in Leeds, West Yorkshire and fill a form.

A copy will be sent to the tenants in Leeds, Newsam Green, or Pudsey through the West Yorkshire County Court of your area, which they have 14 days to reply.

This time can be extended only by the County Judge in Leeds in the event that the tenant is having serious difficulties.

Step 3: Use Denbigh Franks's Service To Apply For A Warrant For Possession In Leeds, West Yorkshire

You have one final option available if the tenants in Leeds, Newsam Green, or Pudsey do not leave after following the steps above: In West Yorkshire, apply for a Warrant for Possession.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Leeds, Pudsey, or Newsam Green out from your residence and this service costs £121.

To accelerate the process, you can request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the County Court of West Yorkshire, and a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer from the High court will carry out the eviction.

You can only achieve this if you are requesting for more than £600 in Leeds and this includes costs from the West Yorkshire court.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Leeds, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.