113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

In Merseyside, Merseyside, Denbigh Franks Can Assist In Evicting A Tenant

Sometimes in Merseyside, it can be really difficult to evict a tenant and you're supposed to follow a legal process to get this done in Merseyside, hence, Denbigh Franks have compiled a list of steps you can follow when evicting a tenant in UK.

Denbigh Franks's guide regards Merseyside Assured Shorthold Tenancies that can be periodic in Liverpool (after the regular interval with no fixed date) or fixed-term tenancies in Southport (run for a set amount of time).

Step One: In Merseyside, Merseyside, Issue An Eviction Notice

Issuing or giving a Section 21 Notice in Merseyside is the first step towards evicting a tenant in Southport, which lets the tenants know you want them out of your property at the end of the period stated in the notice.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in Merseyside, Merseyside, then send Section 8 notice.

The duration of notice can be from 2 weeks to 2 months, and it depends on the Southport agreement.

In general, though, a 2-month notice in Merseyside is ideal, but here are some exceptions to this rule though, such as if the tenant in Saint Helens has been using the property for less than six months, if the property in Southport is a license-less HMO.

In Merseyside's Merseyside, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Liverpool, Saint Helens, or Southport, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Merseyside, Merseyside, Obtain A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks

After you've notified your occupants in Merseyside and they refuse to pack out, then your next course of action in Liverpool, Southport, or Saint Helens, is to go to court and request a Standard Possession Order.

In Merseyside's Merseyside, you will part with £325.

If you want to move the process quicker in Saint Helens, Liverpool, or Southport, you can apply for Accelerated Possession Order in Merseyside, Merseyside, especially if you have no unpaid rent (it costs £325) to claim.

You will have to complete a form by going to the County Court within Merseyside, Merseyside.

A copy of this form will be forwarded by the Merseyside courts to the tenants in Liverpool, Southport, or Saint Helens, who must reply under 14 days.

This time can be extended only by the County Judge in Merseyside in the event that the tenant is having serious difficulties.

Step 3: With Denbigh Franks's Assistance Submit An Application For A Warrant For Possession In Merseyside, Merseyside

If the occupants in Liverpool, Southport, or Saint Helens still feel reluctant to move out after you've followed the procedures above, there is one last option: Sending an application to the Merseyside court of law for a Warrant for Possession.

In this situation, Denbigh Franks bailiffs have every right to remove the tenants in Saint Helens, Southport, or Liverpool from your property and this costs £121.

You can request to shift the case from County Court of Merseyside to High Court if you speed up the process, then the eviction will then be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

However, this option is only available if the amount you are claiming is greater than £600 inclusive of court costs in Merseyside, Merseyside.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Merseyside, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.