113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Give Aid In Evicting A Tenant In Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire

Sometimes evicting a tenant from Newcastle-under-Lyme can be a complicated process, and by understanding the law in Staffordshire you can do it effectively and legally, and to do so, there are steps from Denbigh Franks follow.

This Denbigh Franks guide covers Periodic and Fixed-Term Tenancies in Newcastle-under-Lyme that are Assured Shorthold Tenancies, so in the former, we cover tenancies that are run on a weekly or monthly basis while the latter covers tenancies for a specific period in Kidsgrove and Newcastle-under-Lyme.

Phase 1: Serve Staffordshire Eviction Notice In Newcastle-under-Lyme

Provide the tenant in Newcastle-under-Lyme with a Section 21 notice once the fixed term has come to an end to gain back your property in Newcastle-under-Lyme.

When a tenant in Newcastle-under-Lyme has dishonoured terms of the tenancy in Staffordshire, a Section 8 notice must be provided instead.

Depending on the terms of tenancy agreements, notices can have a variation of 2 weeks to 2 months in Kidsgrove.

However, typically you must give a 2-month notice, however there are irregularities in Newcastle-under-Lyme (For example, if the tenant for less than 6 months has been in the property in Newcastle-under-Lyme, if the residence in Kidsgrove is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

You can opt to make use of a Staffordshire Professional Notice Servers service in Newcastle-under-Lyme to ensure that your tenants receive the notice without fail in Alsager, Kidsgrove, or Newcastle-under-Lyme.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Look For A Possession Order In Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire With Denbigh Franks's Help

In most cases, the Kidsgrove, Newcastle-under-Lyme, or Alsager tenant doesn't move out even after the notice, then, in Newcastle-under-Lyme, you will have to apply for a Standard Possession Order from a court.

You can get this in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, for just £325.

In case you are not clamming any rent arrears in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire from the tenant, you can apply for an Accelerated Possession Order costing £355 in Alsager, Newcastle-under-Lyme, or Kidsgrove, and its quicker because it doesn't involve a court hearing.

You only need to visit the Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire's County Court and fill a form.

After that your tenants in Kidsgrove, Newcastle-under-Lyme, or Alsager, will be sent a copy of it by the court in Staffordshire, and they will have to answer back in fourteen days.

But if the tenant is in some serious trouble the Newcastle-under-Lyme judge can extend this period.

Step 3: Use Denbigh Franks's Service To Apply For A Warrant For Possession In Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire

If the occupants in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Alsager, or Kidsgrove still feel reluctant to move out after you've followed the procedures above, there is one last option: Sending an application to the Staffordshire court of law for a Warrant for Possession.

In this scenario, the tenants in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Alsager, or Kidsgrove, can be evacuated from your property by the bailiffs of Denbigh Franks, you would have to pay £121 for this.

To have speedy proceedings, you can ask the Staffordshire County Court to transfer your case to the High Court, then the eviction will be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

However, this option is only available if the amount you are claiming is greater than £600 inclusive of court costs in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.