113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Newcastle Based Denbigh Franks Can Aid With Evicting A Tenant In Tyne and Wear

Evicting a Tyne and Wear tenant can be a difficult process in Newcastle, particularly when it comes to the legal formalities, so you will need to adhere to these steps from Denbigh Franks.

Moreover, Denbigh Franks's guide involves Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, which include both 'periodic' tenancies in Wallsend, which runs weekly or monthly with no fixed end date, and fixed-term tenancies in Washington, which runs for a period.

Step 1: Issue An Eviction Notice In Newcastle, Tyne and Wear

Provide your Tyne and Wear tenants with a section 21 notice if you would like the Tynemouth premise back after an agreed fixed term comes to an end.

A section 8 notice is served to the tenant in Newcastle when you have grounds for eviction such as violation of tenancy agreement terms, rent arrears, nuisance or damage to the Tyne and Wear property.

Depending on the tenancy agreement terms in Tynemouth, notices can be issued from two weeks to two months.

Generally, in Newcastle you will have to give 2 months' notice, however, there are also few exceptions e.g. when the tenant in Washington has been using the property for less than 6 months or if the property in Wallsend is an HMO without a license.

In Tyne and Wear's Newcastle, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Tynemouth, Washington, or Wallsend, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Apply For A Newcastle, Tyne and Wear Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

If your tenant in Washington, Tynemouth, or Wallsend, doesn't move out after you give notice, then you need to go to a nearby court in Newcastle and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, this would cost you £325.

If you are not having any claim in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, for unpaid rent, then you can also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Wallsend, Tynemouth, or Washington, it is faster as there is no court hearing and it costs £355.

Fill out the form at the County Court of Newcastle, Tyne and Wear.

The Tyne and Wear court will distribute these copies to your tenants in Tynemouth, Washington, or Wallsend who will then need to reply within two weeks.

The aim of the order in Newcastle is to buoy the tenant in question to take the needed action of packing out.

Step 3: In Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, Claim For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Washington, Tynemouth, or Wallsend refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Tyne and Wear court as the last step.

In these scenarios, Denbigh Franks bailiffs evict the tenants from the property in Washington, Tynemouth, or Wallsend and it will cost £121.

If you want to speed up things, request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the Tyne and Wear County Court and an officer from the High Court from Denbigh Franks will handle the eviction.

This is only possible if you are requesting more than £ 600 with court costs in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Newcastle, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.