113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Newham Based Denbigh Franks Can Aid With Evicting A Tenant In Greater London

We agree that in Newham, Greater London, evicting a tenant can be a daunting task especially when it comes to the legal formalities and you will need to follow the legal process through Denbigh Franks's following steps.

This article from Denbigh Franks in Greater London is a guide for Assured Shorthold Tenancies including the directions for 'Periodic' Tenancies (run weekly or monthly without any fixed end-date) or 'Fixed-term' Tenancies (run for a specific time) in Canning Town and Custom House.

Step 1: In Newham, Greater London, Notice Of Eviction

The first and foremost step in Newham is to send Section 21 notice after the fixed term in Canning Town is over.

You should issue the tenant in Newham, Greater London with a notice of Section 8 if he/she has already gone against the tenancy terms.

The duration of notice can be from 2 weeks to 2 months, and it depends on the Custom House agreement.

Nevertheless, in Greater London's Newham, you will need to issue an eviction notice two months before but some situations in Beckton, Canning Town or Custom House are exempted, for example, in case your property is an HMO and does not have a license or if a tenant has been living in your property for less than six months.

If you in Newham, Greater London, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Beckton, Canning Town, or Custom House.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Newham Apply For And Obtain A Greater London Standard Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

You have the right to apply for a Standard Possession Order in the Newham court if the tenant of Beckton, Custom House, or Canning Town doesn't leave the property even after receiving the notice.

The cost of this in Newham, Greater London, is around £325.

In case you are not clamming any rent arrears in Newham, Greater London from the tenant, you can apply for an Accelerated Possession Order costing £355 in Custom House, Beckton, or Canning Town, and its quicker because it doesn't involve a court hearing.

You just have to fill in a form at the County Court of Greater London's Newham.

The Greater London court will distribute these copies to your tenants in Beckton, Canning Town, or Custom House who will then need to reply within two weeks.

The judge can extend the period of time in case a tenant is in a difficult situation in Newham.

Step 3: Get Denbigh Franks To Seek A Warrant For Possession In Newham, Greater London

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Canning Town, Beckton, or Custom House refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Greater London court as the last step.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will help you to kick out the tenants in Canning Town, Custom House, or Beckton and this will cost you £121.

Separately, it is worth noting that to expedite the procedure, you can ask to transfer the case from the Greater London district court to the High Court, and a law enforcement officer of the High Court from Denbigh Franks will conduct an eviction.

The applicants in Newham are allowed to use this facility if the claimed amount is more than £600 in Greater London.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Newham, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.