113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Norfolk Based Denbigh Franks Can Aid With Evicting A Tenant In Norfolk

Evicting a Norfolk tenant can be a difficult process in Norfolk, particularly when it comes to the legal formalities, so you will need to adhere to these steps from Denbigh Franks.

This guide by Denbigh Franks discusses Tenancies in Norfolk that are Assured Shorthold, both Norwich and King's Lynn tenancies that are fixed-term and Tenancies that are 'Periodic'.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Norfolk, Norfolk

Provide your Norfolk tenants with a section 21 notice if you would like the Norwich premise back after an agreed fixed term comes to an end.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in Norfolk, Norfolk, then send Section 8 notice.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your King's Lynn tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

In general, on the other hand, you will have to provide them with a two months' notice in Norfolk, however there are exceptions, such as the tenant has been in the residence in King's Lynn for under six months or in case the residence in Norwich is an HMO with no license.

In Norfolk's Norfolk, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Norwich, Great Yarmouth, or King's Lynn, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Apply For A Norfolk, Norfolk Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

You have the right to apply for a Standard Possession Order in the Norfolk court if the tenant of Norwich, King's Lynn, or Great Yarmouth doesn't leave the property even after receiving the notice.

In Norfolk, Norfolk, £325 is the cost.

You can also request in Norfolk's Norfolk, for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you have no unpaid rent to claim in Norwich, King's Lynn, or Great Yarmouth, and this attracts a fee of £355 and is faster since there won't be any court hearing.

You need to visit the County Court of Norfolk, Norfolk to fill in a form.

As a result, the court in Norfolk sends a copy to the tenants in Great Yarmouth, Norwich, or King's Lynn on your behalf and the tenants need to respond to this notice within 14 days.

The period can get an extension if the Norfolk tenant is in a problem.

Step 3: In Norfolk's Norfolk, Applying For A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks

This step is to guide you in case the Norwich, Great Yarmouth, or King's Lynn tenants have defied the steps provided above, where the final solution is: You need to apply for a Warrant of Possession from the Court in Norfolk.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will help you to kick out the tenants in Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, or Norwich and this will cost you £121.

To order to speed up the procedure, you may request a transfer of the dispute from the Norfolk County Court to the High Court, and a High Court enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks may carry out the eviction.

This is only possible if you are requesting more than £ 600 with court costs in Norfolk, Norfolk.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Norfolk, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.