113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Northamptonshire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support With Evicting A Tenant In Northampton

Sometimes, evicting a Northampton, Northamptonshire tenant may be a difficult and problematic situation so, if you wish to do it lawfully, it is important that you follow Denbigh Franks's steps with caution.

This guide will give you help from Denbigh Franks to evict Shorthold Tenancies in Northampton, both tenancies that are fixed-term in Wellingborough (run for a fixed amount of time) and 'periodic' Tenancies in Northampton (that run month by month or week by week with an end date that isn't fixed).

Step 1: Issue An Eviction Notice In Northampton, Northamptonshire

You need to give your Northampton tenants a Section 21 notice after a fixed term ends if you want the property in Watford back.

However, if in Northampton they have acted contrary to the tenancy agreement, you would be giving them a Section 8 notice in Northamptonshire instead.

The notices in Northampton may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the tenancy agreement's terms.

Generally, in Northampton you will have to give 2 months' notice, however, there are also few exceptions e.g. when the tenant in Watford has been using the property for less than 6 months or if the property in Wellingborough is an HMO without a license.

In Northamptonshire's Northampton, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Northampton, Watford, or Wellingborough, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: With Assistance From Denbigh Franks Seek A Possession Order In Northamptonshire's Northampton

Sometimes, some tenants won't vacate your property in Northampton, Wellingborough, or Watford after serving them an eviction notice in Northampton, so when dealing with such a tenant, apply for a Standard Possession Order in court.

This may cost you about £325 in Northamptonshire's Northampton.

Also, you should ask for an Accelerated Possession Order in Watford, Northampton, or Wellingborough worth 355 pounds if you do not file a complaint against unpaid rent as a Court hearing does not take place in Northampton, Northamptonshire, hence it is usually quicker.

You'll need to fill a form at Northampton, Northamptonshire's County Court.

As a result, the court in Northamptonshire sends a copy to the tenants in Watford, Northampton, or Wellingborough on your behalf and the tenants need to respond to this notice within 14 days.

In the event that the tenant is in great difficulty, this period may be extended by the judge in Northampton.

Phase 3: In Northamptonshire's Northampton, Request A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks's Help

You can apply in Northamptonshire for a Warrant for Possession against a tenant in Wellingborough, Watford or Northampton that doesn't leave your property after taking the necessary steps to evict them.

In this case, bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can get the tenants out of your property in Wellingborough, Northampton, or Watford and it costs £121.

It is important to point out that you may want to facilitate the process by asking for a transfer of the warrant from the Northamptonshire County Court to the High Court, and a Denbigh Franks High Court Enforcement Officer can conduct the eviction.

Remember, it is only possible, if you're claiming more the £600 Northamptonshire court costs in Northampton.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Northampton, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.