113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Norwich, Norfolk

Sometimes evicting a tenant from Norwich can be a complicated process, and by understanding the law in Norfolk you can do it effectively and legally, and to do so, there are steps from Denbigh Franks follow.

This post from Denbigh Franks is concerned with Norwich's Assured Shorthold Tenancies which include fixed term tenancies (they run for a certain period of time) in Trowse Newton and periodic tenancies (run monthly or weekly without fixed end date) in Keswick.

Phase 1: Serve Norfolk Eviction Notice In Norwich

If you don't want to rent out your property in Cringleford at the expiration of a rent period, serve the Norwich tenant a Section 21 notice.

You should issue the tenant in Norwich, Norfolk with a notice of Section 8 if he/she has already gone against the tenancy terms.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your Cringleford tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

Generally, in Norwich you will have to give 2 months' notice, however, there are also few exceptions e.g. when the tenant in Keswick has been using the property for less than 6 months or if the property in Cringleford is an HMO without a license.

In Norfolk's Norwich, to ensure that your tenants receive the notice in Trowse Newton, Keswick, or Cringleford, you can make use of the Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Pursue A Norwich, Norfolk Possession Order With Encouragement From Denbigh Franks

In most cases, the Keswick, Trowse Newton, or Cringleford tenant doesn't move out even after the notice, then, in Norwich, you will have to apply for a Standard Possession Order from a court.

In Norwich, Norfolk, this costs £325.

If you would not be placing any claims for unpaid rent in Norfolk's Norwich, you can also submit an application for an Accelerated Possession Order in Trowse Newton, Cringleford, or Keswick, which costs £355 and is not only fast but can also be done without any court hearing.

You need to visit the County Court of Norwich, Norfolk to fill in a form.

The tenant in Cringleford, Keswick, or Trowse Newton will receive a copy of the form in Norfolk and must reply within two weeks.

But if the tenant is in some serious trouble the Norwich judge can extend this period.

Phase 3: In Norfolk's Norwich, Request A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks's Help

However, there are times when Keswick, Cringleford, or Trowse Newton tenants refuse to leave after taking all the above measures, and in this case, you have one final decision: Applying to the Norfolk court for a Warrant for Possession.

In this situation, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will evict the tenants from your house in Trowse Newton, Keswick, or Cringleford. That's going to cost £ 121.

To have speedy proceedings, you can ask the Norfolk County Court to transfer your case to the High Court, then the eviction will be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

This is only possible if you are requesting more than £ 600 with court costs in Norwich, Norfolk.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Norwich, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.